Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: XJ X351 owners pictures

Post Thanks / Like
    I had my wheels refurbed ......but cannot put a pic up as every time I do it states I have exceeded my quota even though the file is only 49.2KB. Where am I going wrong??? How long does a quota last???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtyH View Post
    I had my wheels refurbed ......but cannot put a pic up as every time I do it states I have exceeded my quota even though the file is only 49.2KB. Where am I going wrong??? How long does a quota last???

Arty, you'll either need to go into settings and remove a few pics from your list, these will then disappear from view unfortunately, but you can replace them obviously with others

Or, better still, go to Postimage.org and set up an account for yourself and get to learn how to use the site, it's easy really. You can then add / upload as many pics as you like there and simply add a link in one of your posts here to show the picture.

I haven't posted pcs of my car and so will post a gallery link here that will give you an idea....
    Cheers
    Jim
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/3i38gydiy/
    MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

3. Thanks ArtyH thanked for this post
    Likes ArtyH liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's my new baby....don't think I've posted here yet?

It's just a gallery of various pics as the car was when bought, I'll try and get some others or better ones up another time.....

Jim
    Last edited by JimC64; 16-04-18 at 00:36.
    MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

5. Likes Chris.t, ArtyH liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	513.9 KB 
ID:	26529

Fitted some quad pipes have to say wasn't as easy to do as I first imagined .

7. Likes Ashanti, C16RKC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC64 View Post
    Arty, you'll either need to go into settings and remove a few pics from your list, these will then disappear from view unfortunately, but you can replace them obviously with others

Or, better still, go to Postimage.org and set up an account for yourself and get to learn how to use the site, it's easy really. You can then add / upload as many pics as you like there and simply add a link in one of your posts here to show the picture.

I haven't posted pcs of my car and so will post a gallery link here that will give you an idea....
    Cheers
    Jim
    Many thanks Jim. The new beast looks awesome! You must be so proud!

I deleted a few pics to allow these Attachment 26546Attachment 26547 Thanks again for the info.
    I was told to wait a few days before cleaning or polishing the wheels and not to get any tyre gel on the wheels for a few days, hence the state of the tyres.

9. Likes JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Arty, yes I love her to bits....

Great looking car you have too, wheels looking good, just too many spokes for me, I'm lazy when it comes to cleaning lol

On that note, check out Sonax FULL EFFECT wheel cleaner, can be had from cleanyourcar.com......Quite expensive but top notch at removing all the crud / brake dust etc and most importantly 110% acid free.

Re your tyre gel, unsure how you apply it?
    I use a small shoe shine sponge type applicator and load it with product then apply where necessary. it ensures it only goes where you want it and minimizes product waste.

I really recommend setting up a postimage.org account
    It's very easy to do and means you ca then post as many images as you like without having to delete any

Cheers mate
    Jim

11. Thanks ArtyH thanked for this post
    Likes ArtyH liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there any rule about posting pictures in multiple threads?

Edit: I've just noticed that my car doesn't have "XJ" written on the back. How am I to remember what it is?
    Chris. T.
    2000 XK8 4.0 Coupe
    2010 XJ SWB 3.0D Portfolio. With TVs. Lots of TVs.

13. Thanks JimC64 thanked for this post
    Likes JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jim....Wow and double Wow!!

Good luck...............................IP
    2006 3.0Ltr. S type ..... Radiance Red Metallic, Chrome grille complete with Red and Black S Type Growler badge, fully loaded.
    Hands free smartphone connected successfully thanks to members of the forum!

15. Thanks JimC64 thanked for this post
    Likes JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Pappy View Post
    Jim....Wow and double Wow!!

Good luck...............................IP
    Thanks Pappy...
    Jim

Chris - No rules on that, get more pics posted for gods sake lol
    Someone's debadged her unless that was you? I'm quite sure you'll remember every time you sit in her and drive her.

So leave as is or add the badge that should be there?
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a "what did I park next to?" thread?

... until I find out, here is a little brother:

Chris. T.
    2000 XK8 4.0 Coupe
    2010 XJ SWB 3.0D Portfolio. With TVs. Lots of TVs.

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast