Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190
Results 1,891 to 1,894 of 1894

Thread: Football

Post Thanks / Like
    Stoke tomoz, when they are playing anyone else I like to see them win, they have a better class of supporter than most of our other local rivals I also have a few pleasent memories of work and play in that area, so whilst I really want the win if we are going to give more points away they couldn't be going to a better place.
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

2. Likes Villanova27 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poundy View Post
    Stoke tomoz, when they are playing anyone else I like to see them win, they have a better class of supporter than most of our other local rivals I also have a few pleasent memories of work and play in that area, so whilst I really want the win if we are going to give more points away they couldn't be going to a better place.
    Thank you for the gift of points, Poundy, I will happily take them. Tomorrow should be a very moving day, with tributes being paid to the world's greatest goalkeeper, Gordon Banks. I hope the team do his memory proud.
    2006 XK Convertible, 4.2, Indigo with Ivory/Slate Blue, 20" Sentas, chrome grilles & gills, XK60-type body kit & exhaust tails.
    2017 420d Gran Coupe Sport which I am contractually obliged to drive during week days.

4. Likes Poundy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hutton off the pitch for treatment so Stoke find the hole for a soft goal, that rhyms lol! We are doing plenty of attacking but don't really look like putting it away. To be fair the Banks dressed goalie is doing a good imitation when we do look threatening. Second half to come but already counting my losses
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poundy View Post
    Hutton off the pitch for treatment so Stoke find the hole for a soft goal, that rhyms lol! We are doing plenty of attacking but don't really look like putting it away. To be fair the Banks dressed goalie is doing a good imitation when we do look threatening. Second half to come but already counting my losses
    Never mind fella it could get better my two youngest boys are in a box at Stoke crying into there beer

Edit
    They just got back looking mildly happy and said the food was better than the football .....
    Last edited by payno; Today at 19:22.
    S TYPE R 2003
    BMW M3 EVOLUTION 1998
    You can not beat me in a argument
    I am too stupid to know when I am beaten

Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190