Page 194 of 195 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1944

Thread: Football

Post Thanks / Like
    what a performance in Munich by Liverpool tonight thats 4 English teams in the last 8 so watch UEFA ensure the English clubs are paired together.
    Villa did well tonight beating two time European Cup winners Forest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnandhisjags View Post
    what a performance in Munich by Liverpool tonight thats 4 English teams in the last 8 so watch UEFA ensure the English clubs are paired together.
    Villa did well tonight beating two time European Cup winners Forest.
    I wonder how many times 2 European Cup winners have clashed in the Championship? It is a very elite club only 5 English club members as is the European super cup we won . We are looking a better team defensively now scored 8 goals for and 1 against in our last 3 games. The icing on the cake for me now would be to make the playoffs and keep the Baggies down lol!
    Last edited by Poundy; 13-03-19 at 23:51.
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

Post Thanks / Like
    It appears we parked the bus at Derby, last night. We both had chances to win it but Derby clearly had the upper hand for most of the game.

From our point of view, not a bad result away from home v a side at the top of our league.
    03 XJR X350, Silver with White Leather & 2017 Mondeo Vignale Est, Adaptive Cruise, Parking Assist, Lane Keeping, Blind Spot Monitoring, Collision Mitigation, Speed Sign Recognition, City Stop. Newly "refurbed" TD5 Series 2 Millennium Ltd Edition Derv. 1999 Larson 290 Cabrio, 2 x 4.3ltr V6 190hp Mercruisers. Triumph Trophy 1200cc

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StokieChris View Post
    It appears we parked the bus at Derby, last night. We both had chances to win it but Derby clearly had the upper hand for most of the game.

From our point of view, not a bad result away from home v a side at the top of our league.
    Thank the lads from us Chris, would have been nice if Stoke had won but still did us a big favour only 2 points behind them now
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

5. Likes StokieChris liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poundy View Post
    I wonder how many times 2 European Cup winners have clashed in the Championship? It is a very elite club only 5 English club members as is the European super cup we won . We are looking a better team defensively now scored 8 goals for and 1 against in our last 3 games. The icing on the cake for me now would be to make the playoffs and keep the Baggies down lol!
    You had your chance already this season and blew it against us We played well last night, be good if we beat the Boro in playoffs which is looking the most likely at least for Semi’s and keep Pulis out of the Prem.
    Current Car:
    2017 XE R-Sport 25t 250Ps 18MY.

Previous Cars:
    2000 S-Type 3.0L SE Auto
    2004 X-Type 3.0L AWD SE Auto estate.
    2007 XK x150 4.2L Coupe

Resident Super Moderator.
    V6 X-Type Oil Sump Replacement Guide

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian D View Post
    You had your chance already this season and blew it against us We played well last night, be good if we beat the Boro in playoffs which is looking the most likely at least for Semi’s and keep Pulis out of the Prem.
    We will see what happens Saturday we beat Boro away 0-3 last game and they tend to fade away at this stage of the season. If we win Sat we have easier games until the last 2 games, Leeds & Norwich. Hopefully those 2 will be on the beach by then and dreaming of next season

Post Thanks / Like
    I f I had my way I would have Leeds, Norwich, W.Brom, Villa, Forest.Stoke and Ipswich in the EPL and ban foreign investment and limit foreign players and I bet grounds would still be full week in week out but not much if any chanve of that but hopefully City and Chelsea will be found out for what they are ..the play things of rich men

Post Thanks / Like
    After the management at Oldham offered him whatever he needed, Paul Scholes resigned by phone text . Another failing Man Utd manager, perhaps he has is eye on the WBA job

10. Likes StokieChris liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great week for us 4 games have raised us from 14th to 6th and in the playoffs. 4 wins agains decent teams above us whilst scoring 11 for 1, the cream is floating towards the top

Post Thanks / Like
    Another win for us lot, 2 clean sheets on the bounce and just 6 points behind Leeds who lost today. 8 games to go, still a slim chance of auto promotion, we’ll see.

Derby and Bristol City have games in hand and could knock Villa back out the last play off spot.

Still a 10 point gap
    Current Car:
    2017 XE R-Sport 25t 250Ps 18MY.

Previous Cars:
    2000 S-Type 3.0L SE Auto
    2004 X-Type 3.0L AWD SE Auto estate.
    2007 XK x150 4.2L Coupe

Resident Super Moderator.
    V6 X-Type Oil Sump Replacement Guide

Page 194 of 195 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195 LastLast