Page 213 of 216 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216 LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2157

Thread: Football

Post Thanks / Like
    I personally think Chris Houghton got something to give the teams in the lower half of the league that don’t have open cheque books .
    What about Pogba getting verbal abuse ,did he and some other United players justify there’re gross financial wages this season.Sanchez paid in the region £5 million per goal scored ��

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by s collins View Post
    I personally think Chris Houghton got something to give the teams in the lower half of the league that don’t have open cheque books .
    What about Pogba getting verbal abuse ,did he and some other United players justify there’re gross financial wages this season.Sanchez paid in the region £5 million per goal scored ��

Like a few we are carrying at the moment thanks to failed managers buying on a whim 1 after the other. Micah Richards contract finishes next month played 27 in all comps over 4 years which equates to around £350,000 PER MATCH! I think a lot of these players just take the pi55, most of our gems over the years have been through the youth program. That's how it should be Roy of the Rovers stuff.

Man City attendances are going down and the fans are less vocal because of lack of competition, Liverpool the only ones to give them a run this season. At least in the Championship you get a bit of adrenalin going, best couple of seasons entertainment I've had for a while.
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

3. Likes s collins liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    City could be out of the CL next season for breaking FFP rules.
    In the real world what a night for Villa and Albion fans to look forward to going to watch this one it could have everything

5. Likes Villanova27, Ian D liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck to the Baggies and the Villains tonight. May the best team win, (and without any contentious reffing either).
    2006 XK Convertible, 4.2, Indigo with Ivory/Slate Blue, 20" Sentas, chrome grilles & gills, XK60-type body kit & exhaust tails.
    2017 420d Gran Coupe Sport which I am contractually obliged to drive during week days.

7. Thanks Ian D thanked for this post
    Likes Ian D, Poundy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    One things for sure with the team we are putting out we are not looking to defend the lead, no time wasting here. WBA are being offered a golden chance to come and win it back and I'm sure they will give it their all. Should be a great game win or lose, as long as we have given 100% gotta be happy.
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

9. Likes s collins liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy with that first half again like the last leg. Should have had a penalty in the 9th minute with handball, not given. Villa lucky to get away with that one. Just shows when Dawson is well we look a much better side.

2-2 on aggregate and makes for an exciting last 45 minutes at least of this play off.
    Current Car:
    2017 XE R-Sport 25t 250Ps 18MY.

Previous Cars:
    2000 S-Type 3.0L SE Auto
    2004 X-Type 3.0L AWD SE Auto estate.
    2007 XK x150 4.2L Coupe

Resident Super Moderator.
    V6 X-Type Oil Sump Replacement Guide

Post Thanks / Like
    We defended till the end, 40 min with 10 men and took it to penalties. A cruel result, but we’ll go again next season.
    Current Car:
    2017 XE R-Sport 25t 250Ps 18MY.

Previous Cars:
    2000 S-Type 3.0L SE Auto
    2004 X-Type 3.0L AWD SE Auto estate.
    2007 XK x150 4.2L Coupe

Resident Super Moderator.
    V6 X-Type Oil Sump Replacement Guide

12. Likes s collins, Villanova27 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was a decent game and well worth the ticket price, I'm sure we will be hearing all the sour grapes about grealish diving and the ref being Villa bias, poor me blah! blah! But at the end ot the day I think it could have gone either way, WBA showed their class in again dictating the game without really being much of a threat, even so I was happy to be even at full time I think we bossed extra time and looked the most likely to win it against 10 men. It wasn't to be but with our in depth penalty takers and with the likes of Hand of Rod and Gayle missing from the baggies I fancied us getting the result on penalties. We live to fight again at Wembley! well done WBA for the entertainment, maybe we will meet again next season

14. Likes Villanova27 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    it was a good intense game but that tackle by Brunt was just so stupid and right uner the Ref's nose he is an idiot . W.Brom were doing well until then but I think Villa always looked favourites from then and missing your first few penalties is always going to hurt.
    Leeds look favourite tonight

16. Likes Poundy, Villanova27 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leeds looked like they would breeze this league at one stage but developed a bit of a stutter, Derby look very promising but need a bit more time to get it all together. I think our game last night showed how energy sapping games of this intensity can be when played with only a 2 day break, both sides looked a bit below par to me.

Leeds and Derby have had an extra days break but if Derby can pull one back and if it goes to extra time, perhaps the young guns will have the legs on Leeds.

For me in the final I would like to see us win against Leeds but if we lose I would rather we lose to Derby

18. Likes Villanova27 liked this post
Page 213 of 216 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216 LastLast