Page 215 of 217 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2165

Thread: Football

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a pre season villa promotion bet with bet365 to return a £1000, they are offering me £550 to cash it out now, what to do? Tempted but feel it would be a sign of bad faith in the team, so might have to let it ride lol!
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

Post Thanks / Like
    Poundy you have to let it ride��
    Just noticed Ajax have just done the Dutch double ��

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poundy View Post
    I have a pre season villa promotion bet with bet365 to return a £1000, they are offering me £550 to cash it out now, what to do? Tempted but feel it would be a sign of bad faith in the team, so might have to let it ride lol!
    That says to me that bet365 are offering you a cheap way out for themselves because they think Villa will win, so best to let it ride, (not my money, so easy for me to say that).

On the other hand, if Villa lose and you didn't cash out, bet365 will use your lost fortune to invest in a superstar striker for Stoke City
    Hmm, decisions, decisions...

4. Likes Poundy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never gamble on anything other than Villa and a couple of other matches, so will leave it where it is. The kitty is looking healthy after our 10 match winning streak Not always like that though.

Pre match 2015/2016 I put £10 on Villa to win the Prem to return £45,000, sadly Leicester pipped us to the post. we won 3 games and got relegated, still you have to be in it to win it lol!
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

6. Thanks s collins thanked for this post
    Likes Villanova27 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by s collins View Post
    Poundy you have to let it ride��
    Just noticed Ajax have just done the Dutch double ��
    Double Dutch!

Post Thanks / Like
    Villa must be favourites but in a one off game at Wembley who knows I would take the £550 and run

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnandhisjags View Post
    Villa must be favourites but in a one off game at Wembley who knows I would take the £550 and run
    That would give me a sense of betrayal though.

It has been a great all round season for English football, with 4 teams top of Europe. The top 2 battle for the prem between city & Liverpool hovering around the 100 points mark.
    Villa were well out of the promotion chase at Christmas around 14th place and written off, but made a great late run. Derby also did it the hard way but their game against Leeds was a delight to watch only bettered for me in Championship games by our 5-5 draw with forest.
    I thought Leeds and WBA would be the automatic promotion winners for this season, and even though I stick my neck out now and again for a bit of banter, their is never any malice intended in my comments and I sympathise with the supporters and clubs for the disapointment they feel, having lost in final last season. Derby also made the playoffs last season and were also knocked out by Fulham, they look a better team this time round and will also want to put things right. I am hoping for an exciting game but one we win if for no better reason than the added restrictions in available players for us next season.

10. Likes Villanova27 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poundy View Post
    Every bet on 365 puts money in our Chairman's pocket!

Please keep it up......
    03 XJR X350, Silver with White Leather & 2017 Mondeo Vignale Est, Adaptive Cruise, Parking Assist, Lane Keeping, Blind Spot Monitoring, Collision Mitigation, Speed Sign Recognition, City Stop. Newly "refurbed" TD5 Series 2 Millennium Ltd Edition Derv. 1999 Larson 290 Cabrio, 2 x 4.3ltr V6 190hp Mercruisers. Triumph Trophy 1200cc

12. Likes Villanova27, Poundy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=StokieChris;1181191]Every bet on 365 puts money in our Chairman's pocket!

Please keep it up...... [/QUOTE

Lol! Peter Coates,

It's still a family business and Denise Coates took home around a £265 million salary last year iirc. Could have been more but for me and Aston Villa. You gotta know when to Hold em and know when to fold em.

I bet she will be having a few sleepless nights between now and Wembley knowing I'm not cashing out
    Last edited by Poundy; 17-05-19 at 13:46.

14. Likes Villanova27 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    doncaster and Charlton Penalties at the moment

Page 215 of 217 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217 LastLast