Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247
Results 2,461 to 2,469 of 2469

Thread: Football

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poundy View Post
    Up and at em again tomorrow, is it only me who get's withdrawal symptoms when the Interational breaks come along? Might have to make an early start in the morning and make a day of it
    No you are not alone.

Its just a shame that the first game after the break is at 15:00
    This Jag is a 56 plate X-type 2.0d Sport manual with parking sensors, 18” Aruba wheels, midnight pearl metallic paint, warm charcoal leather seats, grey interior, piano black dash and a Bury CC9060 ​Music Bluetooth unit.
    My other Jag is a ZX-7R

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Villanova27 View Post
    Over the last two or three seasons, I've enjoyed the International breaks. It's as if they're 'time off for good behaviour'.

We've got Fulham at home today, a chance to see if the last match's away win at Swansea was a one - off or the start of Nathan Jones' masterplan kicking in. Right now, I'd be happy with a draw.
    ...we need the win!
    03 XJR X350, Silver with White Leather & 2017 Mondeo Vignale Est, Adaptive Cruise, Parking Assist, Lane Keeping, Blind Spot Monitoring, Collision Mitigation, Speed Sign Recognition, City Stop. Newly "refurbed" TD5 Series 2 Millennium Ltd Edition Derv. 1999 Larson 290 Cabrio, 2 x 4.3ltr V6 190hp Mercruisers. Triumph Trophy 1200cc

3. Likes Villanova27 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good win for us, clean sheet and remain top of the league, good weekend all round.
    Current Car:
    2017 XE R-Sport 25t 250Ps 18MY.

Previous Cars:
    2000 S-Type 3.0L SE Auto
    2004 X-Type 3.0L AWD SE Auto estate.
    2007 XK x150 4.2L Coupe

Resident Super Moderator.
    V6 X-Type Oil Sump Replacement Guide

Post Thanks / Like
    OM flippin' G. Is it actually happening? Is Nathan's Masterplan actually finally starting to happen for him? Not the best Stoke performance on the day, but more than enough to take the points off a toothless Fulham. Excellent team spirit again, and a manager on the pitch at the end, (as always), enjoying celebrating his victory with the players and the crowd. Long may it continue
    2006 XK Convertible, 4.2, Indigo Blue with Ivory/Slate Blue, 20" Sentas, chrome grilles & gills, XK60-type body kit & exhaust tails.
    2019 VW-shaped void on the drive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Stoke off the bottom ... WBA leading the way ... and Villa winning again ...

but the shock of the day must have been the 0-2 at Selhurst Park!

Odd because we usually beat that mob
    ... hey-ho, still 6th ... but with some more tough games to come!
    2005 (55) X-type 2.0d S saloon ~ Zircon/Champagne/Belize.

7. Likes Ian D, Villanova27 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another very dodgy VAR decision going against us, but we still managed to get the 3 points against a very decent Brighton side. Up to 11th with a bit of breathing space that will be needed with our next 2 games being Man City then Liverpool.

Good to see Stoke get the win and it looks like the Baggies are in with a chance of propping up the Prem next season, if they keep their current form up.
    MY15 X250, XF R-Sport 3.0D Black Pack, Ceramic coated, 19" alloys SOLD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Villanova27 View Post
    OM flippin' G. Is it actually happening? Is Nathan's Masterplan actually finally starting to happen for him? Not the best Stoke performance on the day, but more than enough to take the points off a toothless Fulham. Excellent team spirit again, and a manager on the pitch at the end, (as always), enjoying celebrating his victory with the players and the crowd. Long may it continue
    I’m starting to believe....!

Post Thanks / Like
    Heavy weather against Newcastle but, currently, joint 3rd.
    That’ll do for me.
    Ajax next - unfortunately - I think they’ll clean up (no pun, etc.), unless we’re saving our best for the champions league.
    Fingers crossed.
    Get well soon Kante.
    This Jag is a 56 plate X-type 2.0d Sport manual with parking sensors, 18” Aruba wheels, midnight pearl metallic paint, warm charcoal leather seats, grey interior, piano black dash and a Bury CC9060 ​Music Bluetooth unit.
    My other Jag is a ZX-7R

11. Likes Villanova27 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No chance of getting Villa tickets at any prem game now unless you have a season ticket or Claret membership 42,000 sold in minutes for every game. 75% of the capacity is now season ticket holders, so there is not much left to fight over. Top Zone 1 tickets went up an extra £17 to £50 for the coming Liverpool match, which caused a bit of a stir and around an extra £14 for the other seats, Ouch! I think there is another 20,000 seats being planned in the near future to hopefully help ease the strain for non ST holders although there is a waiting list of 10,000 for Season Tickets.

Man City away next week and I have managed to put a Tenner on Villa to win @ 16/1. The bet automatically pays out if we go 2 goals clear even if we eventually lose the match, so I could be in the money before half time
    MY15 X250, XF R-Sport 3.0D Black Pack, Ceramic coated, 19" alloys SOLD!

Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247