Page 256 of 257 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2563

Thread: Football

Post Thanks / Like
    Tammy appears to have become a ‘presence’ up front, Frank needs to bet him cloned, pronto!
    Or:
    Batshuayi needs to prove that he can score, sharpish.
    I had a whole morning of ‘I wasn’t going to mention the football... but’.
    What was the thought behind playing Geroud and Pepe?
    This Jag is a 56 plate X-type 2.0d Sport manual with parking sensors, 18” Aruba wheels, midnight pearl metallic paint, warm charcoal leather seats, grey interior, piano black dash and a Bury CC9060 ​Music Bluetooth unit.
    My other Jag is a ZX-7R

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed Kable View Post
    Tammy appears to have become a ‘presence’ up front, Frank needs to bet him cloned, pronto!
    Or:
    Batshuayi needs to prove that he can score, sharpish.
    I had a whole morning of ‘I wasn’t going to mention the football... but’.
    What was the thought behind playing Geroud and Pepe?
    Looks like Tammy will be fit for our match tomorrow night. I love to see him doing well after the way he contributed 26 goals to our campaign last season while on loan, just not against us.
    MY15 X250, XF R-Sport 3.0D Black Pack, Ceramic coated, 19" alloys SOLD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Up to 5th in the Prem ... would you believe it ... after playing 70 mins with 10 men!

I know it's only for 24 hours ... and we have no defenders left ... but hey, happy days!
    2005 (55) X-type 2.0d S saloon ~ Zircon/Champagne/Belize.

4. Likes Poundy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly no El Ghazi (knee) or Guilbert (5 yellows) tonight, so we will be a bit weaker down the right. Still bet365 are offering 8.50/1 for a Villa win and 14/1 for a Villa half time/full time win. I couldn't pass odds like that up on a 2 horse race so have gone large

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poundy View Post
    Sadly no El Ghazi (knee) or Guilbert (5 yellows) tonight, so we will be a bit weaker down the right. Still bet365 are offering 8.50/1 for a Villa win and 14/1 for a Villa half time/full time win. I couldn't pass odds like that up on a 2 horse race so have gone large
    Lamps v Terry
    I am looking forward to it.
    This Jag is a 56 plate X-type 2.0d Sport manual with parking sensors, 18” Aruba wheels, midnight pearl metallic paint, warm charcoal leather seats, grey interior, piano black dash and a Bury CC9060 ​Music Bluetooth unit.
    My other Jag is a ZX-7R

Post Thanks / Like
    Tammy and Mount show. Kovisic pivotal.
    Close run thing though.
    Both Lamps & Terry can be proud.
    My other Jag is a ZX-7R

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zed Kable View Post
    Tammy and Mount show. Kovisic pivotal.
    Close run thing though.
    Both Lamps & Terry can be proud.
    Chelsea looked very hot last night and it was a very up hill battle for us. We had a few decent moments but always looked second best, but developing nicely.

Great mark of respect by Tammy for not celebrating his goal lol! but our away fans had given him a big welcome as thanks for what he did last season

"Oh! Tammy! Tammy! tammy, tammy, tammy, tammy Abrahams" and he loved it

Still we go again Sunday at home to Leicester, it will be nice to have a short trip in and have the home fans behind the team.

Post Thanks / Like
    RIP Ron Saunders, the best Manager we ever had. He gave me some of the most memorable moments as a Villa fan including a first season promotion a couple of League Cups a League one title and instrumental in building the team that won the European Cup & Supa Cup. Thanks for the memories.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 79140398_2882651431778907_6715758456281759744_o.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Seven points from last three games and three clean sheets with a somewhat decimated back four thanks to injuries to Van Aanholt, Ward, Schlupp, Dann, Cahill plus Sakho's red card, can't complain about that!

A makeshift defence held out against Watford who, let's face it, are poor but they always seem to raise their (physical) game against Palace with Messrs Capoue, Kabasele and Deeney leading the kick pack. I don't think they've ever forgotten the Championship play-off in 2013.

Next up our old friends Brighton, then Newcastle, Wet Spam, Southampton and Norwich. I'd be very disappointed if we're not up to or even beyond 30pts by the end of New Year's Day which would be huge given both our list of injuries and past seasons' displays.

And then what will happen to Wilf in the January window ... ?
    2005 (55) X-type 2.0d S saloon ~ Zircon/Champagne/Belize.

Post Thanks / Like
    Press Chelsea and they fold.
    Everton maintained a greater degree of pressure than most have been able to sustain, on a team that became frustrated, and had no tricks left up their sleeves.
    Lille next.
    My other Jag is a ZX-7R

Page 256 of 257 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257 LastLast