1996 Jaguar XJ12 rare LWB model

I am only selling this due to purchasing a Daimler Double Six variant. I was planning on keeping both but I just can’t justify it.I will take offers on it.

This car has just undergone a massive overhaul including renewal of both thermostats, new coolant expansion tank and sensor, new radiator bushings, new water pump, 3x new aux belts plus a coolant flush and change to the period correct ethylene glycol antifreeze.

The car is in fantastic condition and is 100% solid. It has a brand new MOT which runs out in July 2023. Tyres are all good, brakes are all good, interior is very good for the age, as is the exterior. The absolute main thing about this car is how solid it is.

The engine is absolutely bulletproof and although it has 153k on the clock, it had a replacement engine in the year 2000 due to an oil pump failure at 98k miles. This work was carried out by Paramount Jaguar in Derby (now Inchcape) and cost Jaguar UK £9.5k. Everything has been taken care of. New shock mounts, oil change and battery so this V12 is in tip top condition. No knocks over bumps etc - a lovely drive!