2004 XJ 3.6SE - 134000mls Full MOT​

Here for sale is my XJ3.6SE which is my fourth & favourite Jag. The car has wanted for nothing in my ownership having extensive suspension work over the last couple of years, new radiator, water pump and hoses as part of preventative maintenance. To bring the car up to date and keep the stock interior, I have added an AUX output to enable you to plug your phone into the built in audio system. Also included is an Amazon Echo Auto to enable hands free operation., There are 4 good tyres with plenty of tread. The last MOT advised one of the fuel tank straps is corroded - having checked, this is just surface rust., As this is an 18 year old car, it's not perfect. There are age related marks and the usual filiform 'corrosion' in various places - this is not rust! The interior is very clean and tidy with electrically heated and operated memory seats and rear blind. The car does suffer from the usual Jag issue with a slightly droopy head lining - something all my Jags have suffered from over the years. The car comes with 2 keys (plus a couple of spare blanks for the cases), I'll also include a Mongoose cable and SD130.

Good Bits
Full MOT
Loads of receipted history
Rock solid engine & gearbox
20th century nav and audio system

Bad Bits
Air con needs regassing
Parking sensors are erratic

My reason for selling is myself and my wife are dropping to one car between us and she won't drive the Jag due to it's size and I refuse to drop to her Fiesta.