This is my 2004 XJR in gunmetal . It's in very very good condition with a new engine fitted at 87000 mls . All the ancillaries associated with this work were renewed at this time with all receipts on file . The bodywork is in fine fettle with three 5p sized area's of lacquer peel .. The interior is in unmarked cream leather , with every Jaguar extra which includes Jaguar phone , X2 DVDs in headrests , rear electric window blind , " 20 " alloys that are also unmarked ,stainless steel exhaust , plus so much more . I have owned this 2 years and the reason i'm selling now is nothing more than lack of use . Since my ownership i've replaced the o/s headlight unit complete , new top end hd battery , and its benefitted from a complete detaling including the carpets in car and boot . It now has 12 months MOT . Private plate to stay on car . And also included ,a custom fitted outdoors cover with supersoft liner ( never used and still in unopened box ) . ONE LAST THING All the filters have been changed in the last 10 months , and oil change using Castrol Edge .
Since writing this ad it's had another detailing done to the paintwork , and any imperfections have now been addressed .Thank you for reading my ad ....Tim. My contact number 07983885994 or 01446 621136 MY CAR IS NOW LISTED ON AUTO TRADER AT £9000 . BUT I WILL HONOUR THE PRICE ON HERE AT £8000 .