This is undertaken with a very heavy heart , however, it must go . ......................................................................................................................................................................................
This is 1 of 50 RHD models made by Jaguar during 2008/9 with a remaining 150 LHD only to be sold in Europe .............. After waiting for two years for an RS to become available, one came up for sale in Manchester , that i duly bought , that was 2016 . It's been in my garage ever since . It has been maintained to the highest standard as you will see in the pics , but also , during my ownership its undergone an annual oil and filter change service at my local garage ( i will not use Jaguar main dealer , as they are nothing short of than daylight robbers , as i've been robbed a few times there and not for small amounts either ) , all the filters replaced in the last 8 mths , ie air , ozone , fuel , oil etc , tyres changed all round for Pirelli Pzero,s . All the geometry has been done ( not cheap ) at the same time as changing the tyres . It has had a new Stainless Steel exhaust , that i had fitted 2016 , with a new brake module and brake actuator at around 2017/18 , through lack of use . When i bought the car it did have stone chips around the front end of the bonnet , which was done 2 years ago . I am the third owner , and mileage was 31,000 , now 44,000 . The paint and bodywork are in exceptional condition as is the unmarked black leather interior .This is a very beautiful and unmarked car that is well received where ever i go , especially by other Jaguar Forum members that know me, and my car . While i do'nt claim my car is concourse , it certainly is not too far off . I am not in a rush to sell , as family dynamics have changed yet again , and also i have my XJR ,for sale on here as well . So i suppose whichever sells first , the one left will be withdrawn from sale . There's so so much i've forgotten or left out .But please do your research on this very special Jaguar as this not a standard XKR . Thanks for reading my ad , please phone either 07983885994 or 01446621136 .....Tim ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................