Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all, thought i'd share the news that now the bobstarlet (little Cameron) is now 2years old, we have another bobstarlet due in May next year. Could be wifeystarlet but we'll wait and see! Exicting, scary, but the Jag is not going anywhere!

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Congratulations to all the family

·
Premium Member
17,894 Posts
Congrats Bob, the family's building just nicely.

A wee girl would give you a gentlemans family, the Jag will do nicely and need go nowhere lol

Jim

·
Premium Member
23,824 Posts
Congrats Bob on the forthcoming new addition to the family. Glad to hear the jag stays also.:mrgreen:

G

·
Congratulations Bob.
Boys are a nightmare until they are 12. Then, then they sort-of start to get easier.
Girls are fine until they are 12, at which point they become a nightmare.
At 17 - both boys and girls want to drive cars, and stay out late - so you will worry even more than you have worried for the previous 16 years.
A daughter will never find a boy who is good enough for her.
A son will never find a girl who is good enough for him.

Until you realise they are happy at which point he/she "was the best thing that ever happened" !!

Having had two sons, but with lots of friends with daughters, I think being the Dad of a 15 year-old boy is marginally easier to deal with than being the father of a 15 year-old (going on 22) daughter.

But .............. enjoy every minute of it.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Congratulations Bob,

Great news. Either boy or girl is fine. Having fathered (and raised) 3 sons, no daughters but have 5 granddaughters I can't decide which are toughest. I will say they're all delightful - even though my eldest are now 2 hulking marines, (sons :-D) and would run a mile if they knew I was referring to them as delightful.

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
I understand that a mousetrap stops the patter of tiny feet.....

:mrgreen:

Best wishes to you and yours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.