Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can obtain the relay that you plug in to activate the brown and green ignition controlled supply behind the glovebox and in the boot. It doesn't appear to have the conventional pin layout of ordinary relays and I can't find a supplier here in Norway without going to the stealership, so if anyone one knows of a supplier online I' d be grateful.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I found someone selling a fusebox on the bay of fleas with all the relays and fuses still in the slots ... cost me £15 inc the postage but that was in UK... May be a better / easier / cheaper option as you can get several spares...

·
Registered
493 Posts
Anyone know where I can obtain the relay that you plug in to activate the brown and green ignition controlled supply behind the glovebox and in the boot. It doesn't appear to have the conventional pin layout of ordinary relays and I can't find a supplier here in Norway without going to the stealership, so if anyone one knows of a supplier online I' d be grateful.
ebay, the one I sent for had ford on it

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi,
The relay you need is a TYCO brand / Land Rover YWB101210. 5 pin 12. 20A
I bought mine on eBay.
The seller is JJAUTOPARTS and the eBay advert reference is 253201111907.
Just key that number in the eBay search field and it should come up.It was less than £4.
Fitted no problem and socket is now live and ready.

JEK

·
Registered
662 Posts
I got one from my local jaguar dealers for £5 (back in 2010) - relay JC2S 48039. The location of the relay depends on the model year.

See my thread http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthread.php?t=28561 for details of getting behind the glovebox and the location of the relay.

The pictures in post #16 are hosted on photobucket and may not be visible, if so I will have to host them elsewhere (photobucket has changed its rules on hosting pictures for inclusion on other sites). However as these are thumbnails with links to photobucket and not the full size picture I could still be lucky.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.