Advertising have taken over.

rayUK

Reaction score
AdBlocker works great and I've used it for years. Haven't seen a single advert here. The nice thing is it works on basically every site, not just this one.

GeoffR

Reaction score
AdBlocker works great and I've used it for years. Haven't seen a single advert here. The nice thing is it works on basically every site, not just this one.
Shussssh... don't tell everyone or they'll all do it!
The problem for web site owners is that they want the advertising revenue and they need users. Too many ad's and the users go elsewhere or use blockers. Too few ad's and they can't afford to make the site free to use, which is why some sites become outdated because the owner hasn't the money for new software.

I block ads because they take up bandwidth and, on a phone, use data with which I can do better things than view adverts. For the record, should a web site refuse to load unless I disable the ad blocker I consider that site as blocked and I'll go elsewhere.

mac_doctor

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Rory said:
If you want to upgrade your membership and support the forum to keep it free, simply click on “Account Upgrades” in your profile...

2020-11-28 (3).png

As always thanks for your support, comments and help to fellow Jaguar Drivers, old and new !

doctor who thank you GIF