Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

There's a thin plastic air pipe that runs from a T piece towards the back centre of the engine to both inlets.

Could someone tell me the part number of the pipe on the left (oil filler side)?

This is a thin pipe about 5mm diameter, covered in a mesh sleeve.

It's so brittle, mine's broken. I've got an air leak somewhere, causing Restricted Performance errors, I'm trying to track it down.

2010 year 3.O D S.

Thanks

A

·
Registered
118 Posts
have you cheked the intercooler, look down the engine bay at the front you will see the intercooler, if you can see the orange seal then its popped, its a known issue and many have had it. just remove it, open it put it back in and pop it back together again.

the hose connection to the intercooler can come loose - peer down the side of the rad by the air filter box (offside) - if you can see orange down there, that is the neoprene seal being pushed out by the air pressure. simple fix - take out the air filter box and remake the connection, the bolts simply work loose.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.