Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
11,060 Posts
A few years ago a great friend of this forum, Original Carruso, had an X Type and fitted absolutely every conceivable extra you could think of. His car was called the Starship Enterprise. He fitted a dash clock from an XJ by adapting the center vents but alas I do not think the thread is still available but it can be done.

Roger

· Registered
232 Posts
I have a silver facelift set with chrome clock and chrome wheels just made.
It comes with the two silver vents with chrome wheels.
I also have a black vent with black clock with white number ready this week.
PM me if interested.
Regards Nichol

· Registered
2,313 Posts
I have a silver facelift set with chrome clock and chrome wheels just made.
It comes with the two silver vents with chrome wheels.
I also have a black vent with black clock with white number ready this week.
PM me if interested.
Regards Nichol
I had a dash clock fitted to my S type. The centre vent is modified. Nichol did a super job and I am very pleased with it. ( I feel these should have been fitted like this from the factory.

Regards...............IP

· Registered
3,034 Posts
I have one of Nichol's also

· Registered
2,648 Posts
Nichol, are you still making these? If so, how much do you charge and how are they powered?

· Registered
232 Posts
Nichol, are you still making these? If so, how much do you charge and how are they powered?
Hi Rick
I still make the Dash Clock Mod. I have a full Silver Facelift Set of vents with a Chrome Clock fitted from a 09 X Type.
The very same as Euan's one plus the two side vents.
I also have a Black vent with Black Clock with white numbers. This one will be finished this week.
That is the finish after they are sold.
Anyone wishing me to make them one will have to supply the parts. The parts add up and makes them look expensive.
Email me for fitting instructions and price with pictures.
[email protected]
Regards Nichol

· Registered
2,648 Posts
Ordered. I will report back once fitted. :)

· Registered
232 Posts
Silver Facelift vent sold. The black one will be finished this week.

· Registered
432 Posts
How much are these? Wiring diagram?

· Registered
4,382 Posts

· Registered
2,648 Posts
This weekend was all about clocks for me. Having got an extra hour in the day yesterday I decided to fit the clock that I obtained from fellow forum member Nichol.

All installed and working as per supplied instructions. I think it looks great and it is a nice job carried out by Nichol, many thanks! Here are a couple of pics:

Before:

During:

A bit more during:

After, job done:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.