1461 - 1480 of 1510 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Reactions: restorer

·
Premium Member
2,235 Posts
Tim had in sale for about £8k on here some time ago not sure if he sold it to a dealer .
I had the gearbox service done new belts new main ECU it has had a fortune spent on it over the years it also has a rather loud exhaust. But a bit like the film Christine it doesn't seem to stay long with its owners

·
Registered
907 Posts
Sold for $ 49500!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Just an observation:- it seems that to get a mention on here, cars noted for sale are generally V8 and supercharged, or perhaps at the highest end prices seen. Just wondered if all other engined variants might be highlighted from time to time, on the basis of their appeared condition, and simple good-value-for-money purchases, thereby tempting others to appreciate this model in general.
Just a thought.
Kind regards,
Austin.

·
Premium Member
2,235 Posts
Just an observation:- it seems that to get a mention on here, cars noted for sale are generally V8 and supercharged, or perhaps at the highest end prices seen. Just wondered if all other engined variants might be highlighted from time to time, on the basis of their appeared condition, and simple good-value-for-money purchases, thereby tempting others to appreciate this model in general.
Just a thought.
Kind regards,
Austin.
I think the V8 Supercharged Cars are rare by comparison to the other variants and they simply dont hold the price as well. I think most Marques have their top of range which seem to be more sought after. It makes the others great value IMHO.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Just a thought.
Kind regards,
Austin.
Yes you do have a point Austin.
Im not that familiar with the local u.k.market but im sure its abound with many x350s (v6 and v8) at a vast range of prices. Around 5 to 15000 pounds the last time i looked which can serve as daily drivers and not show pieces.
What is certain is that the 350 and 358 are appreciating in value over the board. The one detailed being the cream if the crop. Incidentally a similar one sold a few months ago for 61000 dollars!
So if one does own a 350/8 of any variant they are worthwhile taking care of.
And as we write another has come up for auction.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know this car is not a Super V8 or anything quite as special but thought it was worth a post for anyone looking for a V6 in seemingly lovely condition. The main reason for me posting though, is the interior, which seems to have some bespoke carpet cover fitted throughout & wondered if anyone had seen this before? If so where do you get them & do they do different colours?

Jaguar xj6 v6 Auto 1 year mot Fantastic condition inside and out Best colours | eBay

·
Premium Member
2,235 Posts
I know this car is not a Super V8 or anything quite as special but thought it was worth a post for anyone looking for a V6 in seemingly lovely condition. The main reason for me posting though, is the interior, which seems to have some bespoke carpet cover fitted throughout & wondered if anyone had seen this before? If so where do you get them & do they do different colours?

Jaguar xj6 v6 Auto 1 year mot Fantastic condition inside and out Best colours | eBay
why do people advertise "best colour combination" ?

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts
Reactions: restorer and #steve

·
Registered
56 Posts
Reactions: restorer

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts

I think this being a Portfolio is decent value despite the miles.

Reactions: #steve and restorer

·
Registered
2003 XJ Super V8
59 Posts
x358 xjr with reasonable miles and a sovereign interior

I don't think for £12495 the headlining should be falling off. That's a £5k option IMHO...

1461 - 1480 of 1510 Posts