Back in a jaaaag

Xji661

Reaction score
Hello from Aberdeenshire
After 8 years away from Jags. Xj6's, x300 and a s type. Then the last 8 years in imprezas. Ive always had a place in my heart for the jags after my last xj6 saved my life, but that's for another post.
I was looking for a xjr but couldn't find a good one then saw this down in hull. Xj8 3.6 X350 se. Fsh. 19in wheels. New compressor and new rad and pipes. Lad even left the perfect private plate on it "XJI 661" Train down and bought for 3k. Drove her 480 miles home and loved every mile

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210430_121826.jpg
    Screenshot_20210430_121826.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 9

Ashanti

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Happy days except for another Jag stolen from under our noses by a marauding Scot.

The X350 in any guise is a wonderful car and the 3.6 V8 is a rare one.

Let's have more pics, start a showthread in the X350/X358 section.

I and a few others will be on hand to assist in any issues you have.

In a couple of weeks I'll have owned mine 6 years and I still get the 'Sense of Occasion' every single time I drive it.

If you like the noise and I'm sure you will having had Imprezas, deleting the rear silencers for straight pipe and a couple of phat finishers, will release the V8 rumble and roar for all to hear :)

Must read threads,

Mine, obviously

FlatCap's

Alec Escolme's

Glenn65

and loads more.

Last thing, did you achieve the 480 mile trip back on a tank?

Rich

Xji661

Reaction score
'marauding scot " 🤣🤣🤣 there's nothing good up here. Most of my last cars where from down south. And definitely planning a back box removal. I don't want it too loud.... Just a nice rumble.. As for run back..... I filled up in Hull, 90£ dteour West of Newcastle to see a friend then when we got to Edinburgh I was 1/4 tank. Decide to put another 60£ in then by the time we got home via Aberdeen I had used about 1/4 so think I could have done it on a tank. Tho bits of the motorways cruise was set at what I thought was just under 80 but wife pointed out was just under 90🤦‍♂️🤣

Xji661

Reaction score
And will definitely be following. I'm a full time mechanic of 25 years so know my way round but always open to help if I get stuck. So thanks fir that 👍