Battery problems now

macblack

Reaction score
To be honest, they couldn't have been more helpful, yes it was there problem in the first place, but they fixed it pretty quickly and apologised for the inconvenience.

Hiltoncam

Reaction score
Sorry, I am a dumbass and know very little about this stuff, however needs must! I can see the two terminals but everything else is covered by trim. I can get to the positive terminal easily enough, and there is a metal loop on the left of the boot (I think for strapping luggage down??) can I use this for the negative?
Brand new battery going dead is a parasitic drain somewhere. One of the ways to check is if you have a little test light. You would have to go through all the fuses and check after all the ancillaries have switched off (usually 4 mins after having opened one of the doors).
If one of your fuses is lighting up that light, check in your manual which fuse it is. A bad relay could also cause the battery to drain but you would need a scan tool to figure out which one.

Kacy22

Reaction score
I believe the recommended point for negative from charger is the spare wheel clamp, or any chassis bolt away from battery location