Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well whats everyones thoughts on this ?

Bitcoin new all time high today.

To The Moon Bitcoin GIF by eToro

Zero123

Reaction score
Man has two guesses left to unlock bitcoin worth $240m (£175m). He's made eight frantic attempts but after 10 failed attempts, the password will encrypt itself, making the wallet impossible to access.

Poundy

Reaction score
Man has two guesses left to unlock bitcoin worth $240m (£175m). He's made eight frantic attempts but after 10 failed attempts, the password will encrypt itself, making the wallet impossible to access.

I suppose contrary to the majority of security advice, having one password for everything would have proved a winner in this situation :p

Jacky Roy

Reaction score
Well whats everyones thoughts on this ?

Bitcoin new all time high today.

To The Moon Bitcoin GIF by eToro
I believe that the whole 2021 will be a bull run year fingers crossed. I heard from Elliott Wave Theory experts that this year we are likely to see new ATHs. 40k is just the beginning. A lot of big players decided to enter crypto market and their investments are worth hundreds of millions of dollars. In terms of technology behind BTC I think that it will be true to say that BTC is impeccable.

Perdeaux

Reaction score
Seems too volatile for my tastes, but I don't have a great understanding of it. I have friends who have done okay from an investment perspective, but many of them have lost much of what they gained. I feel bad for that poor sap that has millions in bitcoin but can't find his login key or password (not sure what it's called). I'm not comfortable with losing an investment because I can't find a password. I also remember some scam a few years ago where someone basically disappeared with everyone's bitcoin and they basically have no recourse to get their money back.

JimC64

Reaction score

I saw this and thought WOW.....

Poor bugger, but actually a rich bugger......almost

Jim