Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
22,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As I and others who knew the inside story said to the GBP years ago...

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41872701

Let's see if this leads to one of my Bucket List wishes, that both Blair and Straw should end their days in jails penniless and estateless for taking our country to war against the wishes of 80% of our people.

THERE WERE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION OTHER THAN S300 MISSILES.

The chemical weapons had been used against Iran, the Kurds, Iraqi "swamp Arabs" and other rebellions, and had not been replaced.

Saddam's defectors who had worked with those very same chemicals confirmed with photographs that they had been used up, and in some depots the only remnants had spilled and were unusable.

Yet Blair and Straw persisted.

Why?

Because Bush owned most of our National Debt and we could not even pay the interest if he pulled it.

It's bigger today, over $1.8 trillion, and we still cant pay the interest.

Yet many Brits are in complete denial, gulled into thinking we paid it all off.

Think again.

Edit: it was $1.8 trillion. Today it's £1.8 trillion! £££!!!

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/unitedkingdom

See the lies?

Bush was perhaps justified because he convinced his gullible, own-shadow-scared public that those same lies were true, and 80% supported him.

It was all about oil.

Kuwait's 10-year contract with the US to take as much oil at cost price, $7 per barrel, had expired and Kuwait had been milked for their Liberation. The Yanks had already taken the Kuwait's "Youth Fund" of $70bn which they had salted away for their future before "liberating" them.

"Liberation" of their money before "Liberation" of their country.

Abominal, not Anthropophylical.

So the Kuwaitis declined to renew for another 10 years, oil was then $14 per barrel and Kuwait offered to sign up with the US for unlimited supplies but at market value

Within a few weeks Bush hit Baghdad.

My sources? I was in Kuwait at the time.

And you can find lots of evidence and read all about it if you want to, chaps.

A very sad story seeing how many people of many races died as a result.

And many were troops exposed to trial weapons including chemical and tiny atomic.

Many are suffering from symptoms today in the US.

Let's see how this pans out.

· Registered
22,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Found this, not very informative but clearly retaliation for the Towers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36722312

Uhhh.. strange signature. I would never be anyone's except wifey's!

MY sig is "Best regards", "sincerely", "All the best pal". Hairy manly stuff, take it as you like.

NEVER "yours"!! Nobody owns me except... Wifey!

Uhhh... and 2 big kids of course...;)

And as for "Yours ever"?!! WTF!!

Very Odd!

I mean... If E30 or red sent that, I'd be expecting a hot hard snog if one of them came into my office!!

Yuk! I'd keep a couple of my staff with me and between me and him I think!

Not a man's man in my view.

So even after taking this effeminacy and passion into consideration...

I still want him and Straw hanged!

Or at least destitute, derelict, penniless, and behind bars for their final 10 years of their lives.

God willing!
Insha'Allah!
im yirtzéh hashém, Oy Vey!

For all the innocent people they have killed and are killing still who would not have died.

· Registered
6,042 Posts
Jimmie,if I wanted a snog,you would be so far down the list that you would almost disappear...

Please pop out onto your balcony and pop another Keo...:-D or even...

:mrgreen:

· Registered
22,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jimmie,if I wanted a snog,you would be so far down the list that you would almost disappear...

Please pop out onto your balcony and pop another Keo...:-D or even...

:mrgreen:
I know pal, so you're welcome any time as long as you don't sign off with "Yours, ever"!

EVER! ;)

Might give you a bear hug once I've sussed you though! It's one of the local traditions, goes back centuries here! Man thing! :mrgreen:

First KEO on me.

Actually I've not had any beer or other alcohol for several days, tell you on arrival. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.