Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had it where either one or both sides seem to get stuck, and dont open?
I had it the other day, where the drivers side of the bonnet would only open about an inch, then got stuck.
Turned out to be one of the cables working loose? Or something like that. Dealer claims it isn't a large 'known about' problem on the cars, but surprisingly they guessed straight away what it was, and had it fixed in about a minute. So make of that what you will!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone had it where either one or both sides seem to get stuck, and dont open?
I had it the other day, where the drivers side of the bonnet would only open about an inch, then got stuck.
Turned out to be one of the cables working loose? Or something like that. Dealer claims it isn't a large 'known about' problem on the cars, but surprisingly they guessed straight away what it was, and had it fixed in about a minute. So make of that what you will!
Evening all.... Could you tell me how you managed to get the bonnet open?
I have what seems to be the same issue on my XF Sportbrake X250... When I pull the latch in passenger footwel the side the drivers side of the bonnet pops up but the passenger side is stuck fast.... We've bounced it... Banged it...... Pulled it with no joy.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.