Calling all XJR-S owners

j777stp

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Other than the black headlight surrounds it looks a nice one John
I thought they were standard ?. I have seen one for about £15k and one for £40k so its so difficult to judge value on these. I know the seller well having dealt with him before.

Bill Whiteside

Reaction score
Hi all

Could someone please either post or link to pictures of the Zytek ECU's you guys are talking about.

Espically any sockets on it for programing.

I run an old Zytek unit from 1986ish vintage, I have the software & break out box for it all fully working.

I have created new maps for my car & others.

Just stumbled across this when I was surfing the net.

Sorry never owned a Jag!
Hi, I may have tried contacting you before? I see this is an old forum but, I have a 1987 TWR Zytek V12 Jag XJ-S and have spent many hours reverse engineering the ECU software and interface, I have reached a point where I really need a Zytek base file EMB executable, or something similar to help me understand how its written, is there any chance you can help?

Bill Whiteside

Reaction score
Hi all

Could someone please either post or link to pictures of the Zytek ECU's you guys are talking about.

Espically any sockets on it for programing.

I run an old Zytek unit from 1986ish vintage, I have the software & break out box for it all fully working.

I have created new maps for my car & others.

Just stumbled across this when I was surfing the net.

Sorry never owned a Jag!
Hi, I may have tried contacting you before? I see this is an old forum but, I have a 1987 TWR Zytek V12 Jag XJ-S and have spent many hours reverse engineering the ECU software and interface, I have reached a point where I really need a Zytek base file EMB executable, or something similar to help me understand how its written, is there any chance you can help?

Bill Whiteside

Reaction score
I just now fund these messages you sent.
The only parts or information I have are from 1994, coupes.
I don't know why I wasn't alerted.
Thanks for the reply, 1994 is probably too new to be of any use to me. I will keep trying to locate earlier Zytek software, I believe i need the EMB file