can i add sat nav to my epace jaguar 2019 standard model?

NM_OLD

Reaction score
Are we really going to pick this apart when the decision has been made and you or I or anyone else cannot change the fact?

A change in "battery chemistry" is hardly going to be moving backwards. It will be an improvement over what was originally planned for the XJ. I suspect there have been significant development regards battery cells in the time the XJ project has been in development.

But details aside... it is what it is. It is gone.
As you say it is what it is - I look forward to seeing what if anything replaces it in the new line up. Bit academic for me unless I win the lottery though :(

MarkFY

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
As you say it is what it is - I look forward to seeing what if anything replaces it in the new line up. Bit academic for me unless I win the lottery though :(
I'm interested to see what I'll be driving towards the end of the decade. The XF (2018-20) will hopefully be coming along towards the end of next year if I can find exactly what i'm looking for and then will look to run that for 6 or 7 years and then look at what comes next. Really hoping for something electric by then as by all accounts they are incredibly good fun and equally scary to drive.