Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the way back from school, my darling daughter managed to fill the nav screen with every place to eat in town in 2010. Asking her how she did it in the hope of finding the box to untick, she then added all of the car parks. Can I find an obvious way of cancelling the screen clutter? Can I heck.

Anyone solved this annoyance before bar factory reset?

·
Premium Member
23,824 Posts
In the settings there will be a button for deleting destinations.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the settings there will be a button for deleting destinations.
Nah. I can delete previous destinations, way point and marked places but nothing to stop displaying Q-POI.

·
Registered
640 Posts
With maps showing touch the screen and POI OFF will pop up at the bottom, just press it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With maps showing touch the screen and POI OFF will pop up at the bottom, just press it.
Well cover me in jam and let me be seen driving a Skoda! It worked. Now why the heck haven't I noticed the bleeding obvious?!

·
Registered
640 Posts
I've been using the system since 2005 so have some practice, took me a while to find out if you press one of the displayed POI's a details screen pops up and if you press the phone number the built in phone will call it.
Still miss the 3D view that was deleted in the updated disc around 2007.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.