Premium Member
11,060 Posts

·
Administrator
10,053 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
It would be an idea if you could update your signature via the link below so we know which variant you have. We may then be able to give a better answer.

Roger

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
3.0 v6awd thought my username made it obvious ha ha sorry.
Andy. You are either dealing with a load of uneducated youngsters or a bunch of OAPs who although they know just about everything there is to know about Jags, never look at a persons handle.

Never assume on this forum. Always put as much info as you can in your signature.

Tony

And for some reason unknown to mankind, my signature does not appear

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
If you tick the Show Signature Box in the lower left of your post it should appear.

Roger

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
It is ticked. This all started since I moved to windows 10. Anything to blame windows.

Tony
I am on Windows 10 and have no problem. Yours is showing now Haha

Roger

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
So can anyone help?
From the workshop manual and it shows the pump on the O/s of the engine so one would assume the plate goes there somewhere.

Roger

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
I've tried to find somewhere around pas pump foe days and can't find anywhere even mor confusing when the pump is bolted up fine
Then are you sure a plate is not already there, just a thought, as I presume the pump doesn't just fit on the engine block. If you put the belt on does it all line up correctly as it would not if the plate was missing.

Roger

·
Premium Member
8,744 Posts
Good luck with the fitting. Make sure you get the drive shafts aligned right, quite easy to crack the transfer casing if you get it wrong.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.