Classic Jaguar wanted for photoshoot

8bit

Reaction score
I'm an automotive photographer, looking to expand my portfolio with some more images of classic cars and being a Jag owner myself, obviously quite interested in Jaguars :) I'm looking to set up a shoot or two with any classic Jag owners, ideally in the Aberdeenshire area but happy to travel an hour or so to meet up if you're based elsewhere. Typically it takes around two hours for a shoot, in return you'll receive the full set of edited digital images and I can probably sort you out with a small/medium print or two as well to say thanks. Feel free to send me a PM if this is of any interest.

For reference, my website is http://www.niallporterphoto.co.uk, I haven't updated it for a while but I have shot cars for Alec Elscome, JimC64 and Caldean who are all members of this forum, hopefully any of them would provide a reference if requred :)

DSC_5625-Edit by Niall Porter Photography, on Flickr

DSC_9692-Edit by Niall Porter Photography, on Flickr

DSC_9620 by Niall Porter Photography, on Flickr

DSC_3360-Pano by Niall Porter Photography, on Flickr

Glenn65

Reaction score
I’ll be surprised if your not inundated with offers for this. I know my car isn’t to the same calibre as Jim’s or Alec’s or I’d jump at the opportunity.

mac_doctor

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
It is noticeable that it is only Jim that couldn't find the tarmac.

I have a classic (but a touch grubby) 2017 X351, only 600 miles away, if it is of interest.

Caldean

Reaction score
I'm an automotive photographer, looking to expand my portfolio with some more images of classic cars and being a Jag owner myself, obviously quite interested in Jaguars :) I'm looking to set up a shoot or two with any classic Jag owners, ideally in the Aberdeenshire area but happy to travel an hour or so to meet up if you're based elsewhere. Typically it takes around two hours for a shoot, in return you'll receive the full set of edited digital images and I can probably sort you out with a small/medium print or two as well to say thanks. Feel free to send me a PM if this is of any interest.

For reference, my website is http://www.niallporterphoto.co.uk, I haven't updated it for a while but I have shot cars for Alec Elscome, JimC64 and Caldean who are all members of this forum, hopefully any of them would provide a reference if requred :)
/QUOTE]

I'd definitely give a reference ! Fantastic photos taken in a great setting. They really brought out the best aspects of my car and I'll treasure them for a long time to come. Absolute thumbs up !!

JimC64

Reaction score

/QUOTE]

I'd definitely give a reference ! Fantastic photos taken in a great setting. They really brought out the best aspects of my car and I'll treasure them for a long time to come. Absolute thumbs up !!

Absolutely 100%

Like you Keith, I had an awesome day and the end results were fantastic. I too have a couple of fair sized prints of a couple of the shots that are on my office wall. To anyone with a classic Jaguar looking at this, grab the opportunity with both hands.

Some of the above pictures were actually featured in an article in the JDC magazine
Jim