THIS MUST NOW SELL IN 2 / 3 WEEKS Due to sudden bereavement !! Hi , I have owned this most beautiful marque for 2 yrs , and in this time have spent in the region of £3500 getting into the condition it now stands ( NO RUST ) . It was given a new engine at 87k with reciepts of £8500 for this alone , plus the rest of the bills totaling more than £9000 , with £3500 in the last two years . It more recently had the following work , oil change ( Castrol Edge ) , new oil filter , fuel filter , air filter , ozone filter , etc etc , new battery £160 , new outdoor fitted cover , unused and still boxed . The car comes with 3 mths MOT but will MOT 12 mths on completion of sale . It comes with Jaguar fitted DVDs TVs in head rests , phone . bluetooth , sat nav etc etc , and private plate , with the 20" alloy wheels in excellent ( no scrapes or scratches ) condition with tyres around 5mm tread depth . The cream leather upholstery is completly unmarked , The body and paint work is in fantastic condition with very little stone chips . I bought this from another member on this forum a few years ago and therefore will sell here first . I have lots of reciepts and bills , so feel free to ask any questions . The pics i have are too big for this add , but just let me know and i'll email as many as you require . Price £ 10950 , or very near to this due to its fantastic condition . Tim ( lewysdanny ) email .. [email protected] or 01446 621136