Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Jades

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
So here's a 'Trumplike' conspiracy theory:
The virus was engineered so that it could thin down the elderly and solve the problem of aging populations causing a growing shortfall in pensions provision...
🤔
Killing off your main source of voters isn't really the smartest idea in the world though. Oh, "Trumplike." :)

Jag-Black

Reaction score
Brazil is in a terrible state over 4000 dead in one day and its growing meanwhile 'France have exceeded the ITU beds available and its growing. The answer to these two problems are Brazil refusing to impose Lockdown and France scaring people into not having the Vaccine. Idiots.
Brazil now has fast approaching 350,000 deaths many of the poorer regions have suffered more and the cynic in me sees the world being culled of the weak and old is welcomed by some as they see them as a drain on resources.
Controversial. Or is it? More controversy I expect. The way I see it is that everything alive is susceptible to disease that may cause death. Dutch elms are rare in the UK now. Humans can create defenses to disease and distribute them. This has a large cost so Governments get responsibility creating a monopoly on what and who gets protection.

Corony vaccine becomes a privilege that Governments can use for their purpose, or not, or just fail to be useful. People as individuals are, after all, expendable by design 🤔

Jag-Black

Reaction score
3 people under 30 have died from blood clots after getting the jab with a total of 19 having died so far:

If any of those three have tested positive for Corony in the last 28 days, the blood clot will not be the cause of death?

ducmon

Reaction score
Johnson and Johnson vaccine has been found to have side effects and a number of Americian states have stopped using it.
They are also saying that they can only dieliver 20%.

No comments from the EU about this.

Jag-Black

Reaction score
Johnson and Johnson vaccine has been found to have side effects and a number of Americian states have stopped using it.
They are also saying that they can only dieliver 20%.

No comments from the EU about this.

The report suggests there may be temperature storage issues. If they don't monitor temperature during storage they won't know. If they do, then they will already know the answer to that?

stewartw

Reaction score
A "new study"!
These new studies make me laugh.
Why do they think pools have been dosed up with chlorine for as far back as my school days!
I even add a shot (about 10cl to 1500l) to the tank holding water from our bore hole; means it is safe for all uses, but prefer to make coffee, tea, etc. with bottled water.

j777stp

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Oxford Uni say Covid death figures more than 20% over stated in both Deaths and cases in Hospital. I am in Covid data overload I dont care anymore and I dont trust any figures put out by a Politician.