coupe trim and misc.

oldjaglover

Reaction score
I am probably not in the right place, but I have been carrying around the chrome top trim to my '77 XJ6C for at least 27 years....since the fully restored (with vinyl top removed) show winner met its demise in a flaming funeral. I saved a few more original things like hubcaps with cats, rubber trim, clock, sun visors, and I think an air or oil filter and some kind of suspension bushings. I have them up on a local (Sacramento) Craigslist ad, but it's with a bunch of other parts and CL rarely gets the quality of buyers that would need XJC parts. No offense intended.

I would love for these parts to go to someone who loves these coupes as much as I loved mine. I even saved the original spare tire, still on the original rim.

Anyway, if it's allowed, post up or send me an email, or whatever....and we can talk about making the parts yours.

Ken (since 2008, XK8 owner and JF member).

AngelsXJC

Reaction score
I am probably not in the right place, but I have been carrying around the chrome top trim to my '77 XJ6C for at least 27 years....since the fully restored (with vinyl top removed) show winner met its demise in a flaming funeral. I saved a few more original things like hubcaps with cats, rubber trim, clock, sun visors, and I think an air or oil filter and some kind of suspension bushings. I have them up on a local (Sacramento) Craigslist ad, but it's with a bunch of other parts and CL rarely gets the quality of buyers that would need XJC parts. No offense intended.

I would love for these parts to go to someone who loves these coupes as much as I loved mine. I even saved the original spare tire, still on the original rim.

Anyway, if it's allowed, post up or send me an email, or whatever....and we can talk about making the parts yours.

Ken (since 2008, XK8 owner and JF member).
Happy New Year
I know it’s years after your post, but I say it never hurts to try. Anyway if you still have any XJC parts, I am interested as I am in the process of restoring my 1976 coupe.