Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening gurus, wiring and electrical stuff has never been my strong point, however as some of you know I tried (unsuccessfully)to wire in using the stickies information the touch screen head unit, I'm still having problems and I'm looking to have a couple of questions answered if possible.

When I go into the hidden menu via the 1971 code route and go into Manual check my D2B Wake up shows "LOW" How do I get it to high.

Also I have no "illumination" on any of the buttons so clearly ive missed or not connected a wire to power these up?

If anyone could answer theses questions I might be nearer to getting the "voice" on the SatNav working and it might the recognise the multichanger in the boot. Here's hoping anyway:-D

Thanks for looking at the post and maybe replying...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Good morning everyone, just an update I figured out/ found a broken wire in the "hazard switch" wiring harness repaired it and I now have all my buttons illuminated, but I still can't figure out how to get the Wake up to "High" so if anyone can suggest ideas they will be greatfully accepted and tried.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.