Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

My X type 2.0D sports premium 05 plate drivers door mirror will not fold when the fold button is pressed, the passengers one will, is there anything I could look at to rectify?
The other thing is whilst looking to see if any one else has had the problem I found some one selling remote power fold options can some one post the link please as I can not find it again.

Many thanks

·
Registered
901 Posts
The fold is done by a seperate motor to the adjust one. It could just be the motor has given up, can you hear it whirring as if trying to operate?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi
There is no motor sound, plus on checking again there is no adjustment to the morror at all, that is the problem of being mister average I did not have to adjust the mirror when i brought it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Coulda been the same problem I had when I bought my car, as my driver one didn't fold...upon further examination...driver mirror must have got damaged at some point and replaced with a standard heated and adjustable one only....got hold of a powerfold one of fleebay for £60...and bob sherunckle...you might be in the same situation

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.