Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is now off the road for winter, will be back on the roads in april-may.
Will lower the car and do some maintenance meanwhile.

Had problems with mice on my MG a couple of years ago but solved that when I got a sciccorlift!:-D

Can't upload picture again!!
Sayas exceeded quota!?
What is wrong?
Picture size I want to upload is 169kb!? Says the picture is exceeded by 148kb?

· Registered
351 Posts
I have the same thing about pictures and have to link them in from another site.
It's to do with the space all the pictures take up on the web hosting site.
If you look how many members are on this site and then how many want to put pictures on the site then it soon takes a lot of space up 20 / 30 / 40 or even 50GB hosting can soon be used up with pictures.

So you said Picture size I want to upload is 169kb!? Says the picture is exceeded by 148kb?
Then just reduce the size of the pictures by using windows pain program then try and up load again.

But, not to sure what a sciccorlift? is............ do you mean a scissor lift.

I think that it is best to keep the bad weather off of them and the salt soon plays hell on the bodywork.

· Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the same thing about pictures and have to link them in from another site.
It's to do with the space all the pictures take up on the web hosting site.
If you look how many members are on this site and then how many want to put pictures on the site then it soon takes a lot of space up 20 / 30 / 40 or even 50GB hosting can soon be used up with pictures.

So you said Picture size I want to upload is 169kb!? Says the picture is exceeded by 148kb?
Then just reduce the size of the pictures by using windows pain program then try and up load again.

But, not to sure what a sciccorlift? is............ do you mean a scissor lift.

I think that it is best to keep the bad weather off of them and the salt soon plays hell on the bodywork.
Yes, I mean scissor lift! :)
Salt kills cars!
If I reduce the picture even more you won't be able to see what it is.

· Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why not use http://imgur.com for hosting? It's really easy, I generally use that one.
But then I have to upload there first then go here and insert the image. To much for me, it's got to be easy!:-(
Other sites I visit are no problems, I can upload a 10mb picture and it will work. It probably
downsizes the picture automaticly but no problem for me.:)

Here I first have to downsize it in my computer and still won't allow me to upload it!?

· Registered
1,457 Posts
12Kb for an image is wrong, even for a thumbnail. Something is wrong somewhere.

I wonder if you are looking at a small file but unknowingly trying to upload the original? Try 'save as' and change the filename so you know what you're working with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.