Entertainment equipment according to VIN

Kabashko Alex

Reaction score
Good day! How is it possible to find out which equipment was installed on my Daimler Super V8 LWB 1999 according to VIN SAJDKANF4CR870823. Previous owner had a damage of the rear left side wing and CD changer is gone for sure, but there is space for another unit. Car is equipped with phone (motorolla startac) and Harman/Kardone audio system. Radio and cassette player work well, but I would like to add a finishing touch and restore lost equipment. Please help.

CRC@Jaguar

Reaction score
Good day! How is it possible to find out which equipment was installed on my Daimler Super V8 LWB 1999 according to VIN SAJDKANF4CR870823. Previous owner had a damage of the rear left side wing and CD changer is gone for sure, but there is space for another unit. Car is equipped with phone (motorolla startac) and Harman/Kardone audio system. Radio and cassette player work well, but I would like to add a finishing touch and restore lost equipment. Please help.

Good morning Kabashko Alex,

Thank you for your post.

Please may I request that you provide a scan of both parts of the V5C form for your vehicle, and I would be to provide a list of the build specifications for your vehicle.

You can send the requested information to the following email:

jlrcrcsm@jaguarlandrover.com

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK