Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
10,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G

·
That was last year so I guess no one bought it then. I believe it is going to auction in NEC Birmingham in a few weeks times and they now reckon on £110,000. With only about 30 of these left who knows it might well go for £150,000.

·
Premium Member
8,744 Posts
I seem to recall him calling it a Jensen "Contraceptor" because it was impossible to use it for the occasional ICE session.

·
Banned
7,619 Posts
If its going to auction in Birmingham at the NEC then it will be the the Classic Car Show in November where it will be sold . Was 1968 the last year
of production Zero I thought Jensen soldiered on with the Interceptor beyond that ?
Morecambe was right about the Bodywork and the chrome , the engine and Gearbox however were beautiful , American I think from memory , Chrysler ?

·
Administrator
10,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
8,744 Posts
Mental more like. Do like that Muzzy Convertable though.

·
Registered
S Type 3.0 SE X206 Radiance Red
5,626 Posts
If its going to auction in Birmingham at the NEC then it will be the the Classic Car Show in November where it will be sold . Was 1968 the last year
of production Zero I thought Jensen soldiered on with the Interceptor beyond that ?
Morecambe was right about the Bodywork and the chrome , the engine and Gearbox however were beautiful , American I think from memory , Chrysler ?
7.2 chrysler "TNT" v8
6.3 H/C "golden commando" v8 what a name lol :mrgreen:
5.9 emission strangled v8 :-D

All three paired to a torqueflite 727 3spd

or 4spd manual.

·
Premium Member
8,744 Posts
I drove an FF one once. It was like climbing into a wide coffin. Huge sill, huge transmission tunnel, gear lever stuck out almost level with your elbow. Plank seats. Noisy as heck, and not nice noises. Huge transmission shunt. It wasn't an experience that would make me want to own one.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.