Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Hi Mark.
If you put me down on the list, but I'll have to look into the booking ( ie if i'll be on my own) i'll certainly be there, im near Dublin just now and will be back home on Sunday the 10th
All the Best
Regards Tom.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
I'm looking at Escape to the Country on should i say it BBC1 at the moment and it's in the Lake District so i'm wondering if I should cancel.Lol

Reactions: Ashanti

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Well I know which end of the hotel I want to be sleeping in :)
I'm about to book the Premier and just wondering if i should see if they have a soundproof room to let.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
So that's you all booked up Tom? Friday and Saturday night?

in Windermere.Lol
I'm not at that stage yet ,give me some Space. HaHa

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Well I did wait 42 minutes :ROFLMAO:
I'm entering the place and location and it keeps asking for a location of hotel,i'll keep trying.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
That's the booking all done and dusted, i was wondering with so many cars getting stolen these day's if it would be a good idea to have some XJ's parked across the entrance and exit to the Premier Inn car park because of there length they'd make good block aids

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Nobody playing Rod Stewart's ( I am sailing ) seeing theirs some ex sailors or is it one ex sailor in the group.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Reactions: mac_doctor

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Where's all the XF's Mark, i thought that they were the most popular jaguar before these SUV's came out.??

Reactions: #steve and MarkFY

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Just had word that I have another delivery due from Autoglym...
Is your X Type boot going to hold all these goody bags.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
So, for the Lake Cruise element of the weekend, are these ok?

Or perhaps you'd prefer... the MV Tern or the MV Swan ...
Hi Mark. Have you alerted the Rescue Service's that they'll have to be on standby that weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
May I wholeheartedly recommend to those who may feel a tad sea sick (motion sickness), the full monty Premier Breakfast with at least one second visit for more.

It's all in the mind, but stock up on as much fat as you can afor boarding, just to be on the safe side.

:ROFLMAO:
We might need our Sicky Bags sorry Goody Bags on the Cruise.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
So... moving on... :ROFLMAO:

Today's interesting Lake District fact

First discovered in 1550, the Seathwaite graphite mine in Borrowdale lead to the invention of the world's first "lead pencil". Little did they know that the graphite did not consist of lead but of carbon! With years of pencil manufacturing taking place in Keswick, visitors can still see one of the world's largest pencils and learn all about the history and manufacturing process of the implement at the Derwent Pencil Museum.

Borrowdale is almost slap bang in the middle of the Lake District, and roughly 10 miles north east of Windermere.
Following this thread makes think that i'm back at School God Forbid. 😴😴😴😴😴

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Cheers Tom! :ROFLMAO:

You didn't complain when I mentioned sticky toffee pudding ;)
I don't like sticky toffee pudding, i'm a Chocolate Fudge Cake Dessert kind off guy. 😁😁

Reactions: MarkFY

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
I'm with you there... and I certainly remember the size of the dessert you had following the Museum of Flight meet. 🍰
Year's ago when we were out for a meal with family, my otherhalf would ask what Dessert would she order as she didn't eat dessert and guess who ate it.

Reactions: Super350

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
More good news on the Goody Bag front...

Another major brand has stepped up to offer support for our Event and generously provide some great goodies for our bags.

And whilst in the early stages, another development is now in discussion which could also be exciting for the weekend. ;)
Hi Mark
Could we not get the goody bags for Christmas.😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Ashanti

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Hi Mark.
I don't see anything mentioned about a Back up vehicle for carrying ( ie engine oil & filter kits, adblue, and Spark plugs for V6 & V8 vehicle's ) or are you checking that they've all got Breakdown Cover.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts