Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
One of the a/c we use was recently repainted at Eshott.

Sorry to say though, I'm a bit too far away to offer to do your initial LST, but if you ever need any confidential advice don't hesitate to send me a PM.

P.S. Unfortunately someone pulled the chute in Tango Tango a couple of years ago, so I can't fly that one anymore!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I just discovered the like buttons. Before I'm a hundred I might try a quote button too.

Reactions: restorer

·
Registered
234 Posts
I was looking for a wagon about 10 years ago and nearly bought a 3 litre petrol, but it just wasn't big enough for my needs back then.

If they only made a 358 wagon, I'd be "Two Jags" again.............................

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ben! I've just had my rear sub-frame replaced, picking up the car later this week. My re-furbished one came out of Martyn's car, so my original 2007 one is up for grabs. I'll be examining it carefully along with the expert eye of my guru. If it passes muster, depending on where you are, you can see it raw, or I can send pictures, then it's yours if you want it. I'll only be looking for roughly what I gave Martyn for his. I can even get it blasted and zinc primed if you wish, which is what Martyn did for me.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Well I can't white to sieve my leaf, but I do need someone to write a book about my place of work one day soon.

I did have an ex who lived in Frimley, does that count?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I think that's true of everything I write, even when I'm trying really hard! Grade C English O level is as far as I could go. Don't even mention English Lit.......................

Reactions: Northeastxf3.0v6D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Just got mail from the Inn asking me to book a time for breakfast. What time are we leaving for the Museum Saturday?

I've got this which is solid and ready for blasting and refinishing, but there's no way I can bring it with me (the two pieces in the bag may be required depending on your model):

Wood Gas Auto part Bicycle part Metal

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thanks Mark

Reactions: MarkFY

·
Registered
234 Posts
So are you the high class transport to and from the Museum dinner for those of us who still endure hangovers?
If so, how much per seat?

Reactions: John Wilko

·
Registered
234 Posts
Adding our thanks, somewhat later than the majority. Can't think of any better words than have already been said.

No prizes for guessing whose paint this is:
Astronomical object Science Art Outer space Metal

1 - 14 of 14 Posts