Jaguar Forum banner
2001 - 2020 of 2683 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
Ahh .. the water pumps have arrived 👍🤣
It could be the type of pumps that the Fire Service use,as somebody mentioned that there might be some Rain.

Reactions: Snk Vlad and MarkFY

·
Premium Member
2001 X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport AWD Auto 02MY 88K miles Platinum, Cranberry leather sports seats
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,002 ·
Just a reminder of this idea (thanks Seg @Fidelthecat ) to clear out those dark corners in garages, cupboards and drawers of car bits and pieces, magazines, whatever, that you think someone in the group may have a use or need for.

Either to swap, to sell or to just giveaway. Up to you.

Perhaps if you have any larger pieces and want to see if anyone is interested before loading up, either post in the private chat or post here.

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts
Wee pride spotted in Partick today. Unusual to see an xf stretch.

Not just an XF stretch, but an XJ hearse up front!

RIP nonetheless.

·
Premium Member
2001 X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport AWD Auto 02MY 88K miles Platinum, Cranberry leather sports seats
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,008 ·

·
Premium Member
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,009 ·

·
Premium Member
2,154 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Mark if you need more luggage space for the goodies, i have room in the Swede to help out

·
Premium Member
2007 X350 Sovereign 2.7 diesel
5,443 Posts
Mark if you need more luggage space for the goodies, i have room in the Swede to help out
You're taking your own vegetables?

·
Premium Member
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,013 · (Edited)
Thanks for the offer, but even Jaguar Event Goody Bags need to arrive in a Jaguar.

Especially one looking glorious after his return from the beauty parlour....

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but even Jaguar Event Goody Bags need to arrive in a Jaguar.

Especially one looking glorious after his return from the beauty parlour....

Nice work 👍

·
Premium Member
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,015 ·
Nice work 👍
It's been in need of sorting for a couple of years, thought I'd leave it until there wasn't much metal left to make it easier for the body shop guys :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,018 ·
Oh good...you've packed my headache pills for Sunday morning. Much appreciated, ta
assuming I haven't used them all between now and then :)

·
Premium Member
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,019 ·
2001 - 2020 of 2683 Posts