Jaguar Forum banner
2061 - 2080 of 2683 Posts

Premium Member
I'd better bring an extra 瞿30. By the time we get there she'll need it.
Probably will do too, if it's raining on Friday. Handily I see there is a hand carwash place just down the road from the hotel

Premium Member
2001 X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport AWD Auto 02MY 88K miles Platinum, Cranberry leather sports seats
Discussion Starter · #2,065 ·
Don't quote me, but the forecast for South Lakes on Friday and the weekend is currently looking pleasant!

Premium Member
2017 Autobiography
And in exactly 7 days from now we will be pulling into the car park at the Lakeland Motor Museum...

I don't know if it is just me, but I can't see a picture in this post.

Premium Member
2001 X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport AWD Auto 02MY 88K miles Platinum, Cranberry leather sports seats
Discussion Starter · #2,067 · (Edited)
I don't know if it is just me, but I can't see a picture in this post.
It's a .webp photo hosted on the Motor Museum website. Shows up on my Windows, Android and Apple devices in Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

I've now downloaded it and converted to jpg and uploaded it to my own servers now to host directly, so if the .webp format or the Amazon hosting services it was originally on were causing you the problem... well, all should now be ok (y)

Premium Member
2017 Autobiography
It's a .webp photo hosted on the Motor Museum website. Shows up on my Windows, Android and Apple devices in Firefox, Chrome and Safari.

I've now downloaded it and converted to jpg and uploaded it to my own servers now to host directly, so if the .webp format or the Amazon hosting services it was originally on were causing you the problem... well, all should now be ok
I can see it now. Thanks!

Premium Member
2017 Autobiography
Would you please put me on your list for a lift also ?
From Swindon? I can pick you up on the way through, if you need it, but I can't fit your X-Type in the boot!

Registered
Two for a lift if possible, happy to share taxi/minibus if its an option?

Premium Member
Hi Mark,I hope that you have plenty Sick bags in the Goody Bags.
I suppose those that are getting a Lift and don't have Sick Bags ,they could lower the side Window ( that's if they work ) and Puke down of the Shiny paintwork.

Premium Member
2006 XK Convertible 4.2 N.A., Indigo Blue over Ivory/Slate Blue
Reactions: MarkFY and Snk Vlad

Premium Member
2006 XK Convertible 4.2 N.A., Indigo Blue over Ivory/Slate Blue
Reactions: MarkFY and Snk Vlad
2061 - 2080 of 2683 Posts