Jaguar Forum banner
361 - 380 of 385 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport AWD Auto 02MY 89K miles Platinum, Cranberry leather sports seats
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #361 ·
You mock me sir!!!! Always good to have a plan B- and then a plan C
You (and Stats) got there. You won a little prize. And my forehead will be eternally grateful.

As for plans... if you're Ferrari F1... they are running out of letters. 😂

·
Premium Member
2001 X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport AWD Auto 02MY 89K miles Platinum, Cranberry leather sports seats
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #362 ·

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
You mock me sir!!!! Always good to have a plan B- and then a plan C
For me, Plan B is Mam's Golf and Plan C is Dad's Passat. After that, it's Good Old Plan W. :D

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #364 ·
For me, Plan B is Mam's Golf and Plan C is Dad's Passat. After that, it's Good Old Plan W. :D
Steady on... no need for that kind of talk... you can always fall back on Plan Super350

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Steady on... no need for that kind of talk... you can always fall back on Plan Super350
I'll just get onto the council about increasing the size of our parking area. :D

Reactions: Sailor and MarkFY

·
Registered
983 Posts
I've been assured the XJ is sitting proudly a top a new rear sub frame all MOTd and ready to go. But, let's be honest... if you can't turn up in a Jag, a Bentley is not a terrible substitute... what do you reckon @FlatCap ? :)
It's ready to go, but then again there is another MOT due between now and then, so who knows! :)

·
Registered
847 Posts
Hopefully my new air suspension compressor will have proved itself by then too :) .
Happy to offer chauffeur service if needed to avoid plan X, Y or Z.
Simon

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #368 · (Edited)
Hopefully my new air suspension compressor will have proved itself by then too :) .
Happy to offer chauffeur service if needed to avoid plan X, Y or Z.
Simon
🤞
... I dread to think what @Jades Plan W is...

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
🤞
... I dread to think what @Jades Plan W is...
Not my plan, it's from the Kal Jerico stories. A bounty hunter in the grimdark future, Kal loves to make elaborate plans. These often include opportunities for him to look as cool as possible while carrying out the mission, but things frequently go awry so he has to rely on his perennial back-up plan - Plan W. Winging it.

Not to be confused with the real-life Plan W.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Just looked at the map. Won't he still be snowed in? :D

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
I'll just get onto the council about increasing the size of our parking area. :D
That was posted assuming that @MarkFY meant me buying a Super 350. I shall blame Mark for confusing me by not putting in the @ at the start of the name. :)

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #372 ·
That was posted assuming that @MarkFY meant me buying a Super 350. I shall blame Mark for confusing me by not putting in the @ at the start of the name. :)
I just assumed you would connect Super350 with the legend that is @Super350 who lives fairly close to you :) :rolleyes::eek:🤣

·
Premium Member
5,243 Posts
Its a fine idea, if you like spanners.They are not demanding but they are ageing

·
Premium Member
5,243 Posts
Need a new watch for this trip.

·
Premium Member
2017 Autobiography
12,044 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,243 Posts
Apple make devices, Patek make watches

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
I was looking at the watches in the Jaguar web shop a while back with a view to using the discount code we got at The Lakes but I'm not sure I like the diagonal day window some have. That and I don't really need another watch - I need to get the batteries replaced on some of them.

·
Premium Member
2017 Autobiography
12,044 Posts
Apple make devices, Patek make watches
True.

... but you never actually own a Patek Philippe. You merely look after it for the next generation. I prefer to own my devices!

·
Premium Member
5,243 Posts
True.

... but you never actually own a Patek Philippe. You merely look after it for the next generation. I prefer to own my devices!
Very good, for sure if i owned a nautilus it would be in my will, thats a given.

361 - 380 of 385 Posts