Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport AWD Auto 02MY 88K miles Platinum, Cranberry leather sports seats
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The 2nd "Jaguars at the ..." Weekender

Following in the footsteps of the hugely successful Jaguars at the Lakes 2022 event, I'm looking to put together another mammoth event at a new location over the weekend of Friday 31st March to Sunday 2nd April 2023.

Too early for specific details as yet, too early to start a list (or so I thought) but I'll be working on this throughout the Summer and plan to announce the location, itinerary, etc around September.

I think those that attended the Jaguars at the Lakes event had a good time, so hopefully we can spread some "Jaguars at the ..." magic somewhere else in the UK.

Watch this space! :D

And a reminder of all that happened back in April in the Lake District...

And what did people have to say about it? A few quotes from emails I received...

Thanks again for all of your efforts to make a great weekend for us all, It couldn't have gone any better, when you do it again count me in.
It was a fantastic weekend that we both enjoyed enormously. You can definitely count us in if you arrange another trip👍
Thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. Evidently a massive effort went in to putting it all together.
A fantastic weekend. We had a great time.
You should be proud of what you achieved, I know how difficult organising events are and you did an excellent job. The facilities were great, the people were great and you were great!
I had a great weekend thanks. It was extremely well organised, thanks so much for the time you put in to it.
It sure was a great weekend anybody that didn't enjoy themselves must have a problem with life.
We had a great weekend! We really enjoyed it and I can't remember the last time I did so many different things in one day. You did a fantastic job Mark and you deserve as much credit as possible :)

·
Premium Member
2001 X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport AWD Auto 02MY 88K miles Platinum, Cranberry leather sports seats
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Jaguars at the ...
Friday 31st March to Sunday 2nd April 2023

LIST OF INTEREST

1. MarkFY
  2. #Steve
  3. Ashanti
  4. orsom weels
  5. Paul Dunkin
  6. mac_doctor
  7. wackymatt

I will sort out vehicle info, +1's, JagStats and all the other bells and whistles a bit nearer the time.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Count me in!

Reactions: MarkFY

·
Premium Member
6,379 Posts
Just spent the thick edge of 60 hours with ya, this being discussed and I ain't on the list.

What did I do wrong?

:ROFLMAO:

Sort it please

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just spent the thick edge of 60 hours with ya, this being discussed and I ain't on the list.

What did I do wrong?

:ROFLMAO:

Sort it please
Indeed you did... and we did... and my error has been corrected. Steve is still 2nd though. In reality he should be first as he'd be on any list even before I knew there was going to be a list.

·
Premium Member
5,041 Posts
Jaguars at the ...

LIST OF INTEREST

1. MarkFY
  2. #Steve
  3. Ashanti
  4. orsom weels
  5. Paul Dunkin
  6. mac_doctor
  7. wackymatt
  8. Stats and Flatcap

I will sort out vehicle info, +1's, JagStats and all the other bells and whistles a bit nearer the time.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
I'll be there if im still driving a Jaguar.😁😁

Reactions: mac_doctor

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Jaguars at the ...

LIST OF INTEREST
  1. MarkFY
  2. #Steve
  3. Ashanti
  4. orsom weels
  5. Paul Dunkin
  6. mac_doctor
  7. wackymatt
  8. Stats and Flatcap
  9. Mackem159
  10. Trooper

·
Registered
6 Posts
Following in the footsteps of the hugely successful Jaguars at the Lakes 2022 event, I'm looking to put together another mammoth event at a new location over the weekend of Friday 31st March to Sunday 2nd April 2023.

Too early for specific details as yet, too early to start a list, but I'll be working on this throughout the Summer and plan to announce the location, itinerary, etc around September.

I think those that attended the Jaguars at the Lakes event had a good time, so hopefully we can spread some "Jaguars at the ..." magic somewhere else in the UK.

Watch this space! :D

Brilliant I will be there

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Jaguars at the ...

As with our Jaguars at the Lakes weekend event check-in will be from mid afternoon on the Friday leading into an informal reception in the evening. Events and activities will run throughout Saturday with an evening dinner. Sunday will feature a drive to our Sunday afternoon lunch destination before people head off back home. There will of course be the option to stay for additional nights, as a few did following the Lakes event.

LIST OF ATTENDEES
  1. MarkFY
  2. #Steve
  3. Ashanti
  4. orsom weels
  5. Paul Dunkin
  6. mac_doctor
  7. wackymatt
  8. Stats and Flatcap
  9. Mackem159
  10. Trooper
  11. Tracey55
  12. AMGRIST
  13. Minstrel
  14. Jades

... and of course, I'll let you in on where we're actually going and what we'll be doing!

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Put me down as well please, I will be there in an X-Type or maybe an XE, partly depending on how I get on at Harewood Hillclimb on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
6,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Put me down as well please, I will be there in an X-Type or maybe an XE, partly depending on how I get on at Harewood Hillclimb on Sunday.
Good man... you're on the list.
Hope you have a good time on Sunday, look forward to reading all about it!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Please add Andrea and me for this one too. Thanks Rik

1 - 20 of 221 Posts