Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no affection at all on the airflow, im Milano in these days are almost 40° (like in hell almost) and temperature is never more than an half, i was afraid also but now i have proof that i can be quiet ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL I use this car more for concourses and fairs and gets a lot of success and pics ;)
I know is exaggerate but is anyway an Arden car, not a stock JAG ;)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
There is no affection at all on the airflow, im Milano in these days are almost 40° (like in hell almost) and temperature is never more than an half, i was afraid also but now i have proof that i can be quiet ;)
That's because the temperature gauge doesn't actually show variation in temperature. In winter it shows half as well?
The only time it'll go above half is when the engine is cooked! Don't take it for granted that the gauges are real gauges...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just took a very close look there, and I think that there is lot of space for breathing even because with convex grille I lost the shark theeths and inside is an open space.
A stock xk8 breathe less air than mine with badges

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guys you convinced me, i will remove some of them and i will leave 2 per part, and i will remove also the new jaguar emblem with plinth at the center.
I saw pictures before and i like it more without, if somebody is interested in PM me
Ciao !

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi we checked with my mechanical removing the convex mesh grill, the air flow is just in the low part, the upper part is covered by a bar and doesnt allow any air flow.
We moved all the badges laterally uppering them so checking also with the led light the air flow is not anymore affected neither in a minimum part by the badges occupance.
Just center Jaguar badge is there, more centered, but is 8 cm included plinth so i trascurable.
Thanks to everybody for the suggestions and comments !
Ciao !
Luca

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.