Jaguar Forum banner
81 - 100 of 141 Posts

Registered
Looking forward to this as I missed the last curry.
No ****tails for me, Stella will do nicely 馃憤
Can't see her on the guest list Steve.. good luck anyway... ;)

Premium Member
2017 Autobiography
I have a full compliment of guests for the night so its No Vacancies at SB towers, ...
Does that mean I am out on my ear?

Premium Member

Premium Member

Registered
Two there at the back

I destroyed, er.. carefully drank and fully enjoyed in the most respectful way, the best part ( very nearly all) of a bottle of special edition Jura the last time we stayed in Scotland.. It was a bottle owned by the cottages we stayed at owners late partner.. a few other bottles of Whisky were also 'finished off' by me whilst there, just to help her recycling glass project, and clearing out of his possessions you understand... ;)

Cardhu as well !!... :cool:

Premium Member
I just have a little as a treat,Alec does the damage:p

Premium Member
@mac_doctor let me know your ETA at mine, i should be in from 4pm.

Reactions: #steve

Registered
I just have a little as a treat, Alec does the damage:p
'Treat' is spelt a little differently down here FC.. a somewhat comparable word would be 'essential'... 馃檭

Premium Member
2017 Autobiography

Premium Member
2017 Autobiography

Registered
I should be there by 6 pm. (That's 18:00 for the nautical eavesdroppers)
Oddly, if I'm driving Mrs. PetA's car (which has a 12HR clock), I have to 'work out' the time if it's in the in the afternoon..

How on earth does that stupidity work?. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
I should be there by 6 pm. (That's 18:00 for the nautical eavesdroppers)
1800 Chris, no need for the dots, does my head in when I'm forced to use em.

Premium Member
Thanks Mac, thats Steve and you checked in :ROFLMAO:

Premium Member
2017 Autobiography

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
Saturday's Breakfast Gathering is nearly upon us 馃槉

Plan is to be at West Riding Race & Restoration, HX3 8JG for 0900 or thereabouts.

Dave the owner will be there to show us round, chat Jag, show us what they are working on, answer questions, etc,etc.

Reckons he won't want a breakfast as he'll have had his.

He seems to think we'll all get in his car park, we'll have to wait and see.

I'll nip round to the cafe and confirm how many of us there are and identify a good time for us to eat.

@MarkFY can you be at mine in time to leave here at 0815? Or head to the meeting point, it's just off Jcn 25, M62

For those wanting to convoy, I will meet you at The Old Corn Mill Car Park, HD6 4HA at 0830.

On entering you'll see the Premier Inn directly in front of you, turn right into the much larger car park.
So Jim, if yer gatecrashing, you know where we are 馃ぃ

Premium Member
listen for me coming down the slip

Premium Member
Saturday's Breakfast Gathering is nearly upon us 馃槉

Plan is to be at West Riding Race & Restoration, HX3 8JG for 0900 or thereabouts.

Dave the owner will be there to show us round, chat Jag, show us what they are working on, answer questions, etc,etc.

Reckons he won't want a breakfast as he'll have had his.

He seems to think we'll all get in his car park, we'll have to wait and see.

I'll nip round to the cafe and confirm how many of us there are and identify a good time for us to eat.

@MarkFY can you be at mine in time to leave here at 0815? Or head to the meeting point, it's just off Jcn 25, M62

For those wanting to convoy, I will meet you at The Old Corn Mill Car Park, HD6 4HA at 0830.

On entering you'll see the Premier Inn directly in front of you, turn right into the much larger car park.
So Jim, if yer gatecrashing, you know where we are 馃ぃ
Lol very good Rich, no gatecrashing for me this time, but one of these days, when you least expect it, as you've done once or twice.

Have a good one, nice breakfast, catch up and general banter on the day, no doubt I'll get the full sp later on in the day.

Cheers
Jim

81 - 100 of 141 Posts