Jaguar Forum banner
101 - 120 of 141 Posts

· Premium Member
XF S 3.0D V6 18MY Italian Racing Red
7,034 Posts
Saturday's Breakfast Gathering is nearly upon us 😊
@MarkFY can you be at mine in time to leave here at 0815?
Hey up... yep I'll be at yours in plenty of time on Saturday am.

· Premium Member
6,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Lol very good Rich, no gatecrashing for me this time, but one of these days, when you least expect it.........................

Cheers
Jim
I have a weekly nightmare on this brother, I know it'll happen, I know more about what's going on behind me than I do in front, every single day.

🤣

· Premium Member
2017 Autobiography
12,759 Posts

· Premium Member
5,553 Posts

· Premium Member
2017 Autobiography
12,759 Posts
It's the magic that makes FC sound like "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" on the way towards you and "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW" on the way away from you.

· Premium Member
6,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
You can give us our Physics lesson tonight Chis, may I suggest you deliver it in the style of Sheldon please.

On another note,

As your car struggles to comprehend speeds above 40mph, its to be hoped you've set off.

· Premium Member
7,034 Posts
Have a good evening everyone... I'm working into the evening on a client site so will look forward to catching up in the morning.

· Registered
94 Posts
Will try and catch the convoy at the Premier Inn, see you all tomorrow.

Play nicely tonight!

Rik

· Premium Member
6,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Will try and catch the convoy at the Premier Inn, see you all tomorrow.

Play nicely tonight!

Rik
we are only going for a Ruby and I ain't carrying any spares for Steve so he could get merde faced whilst eating it.

I've got mi 2 bottle limit to take

· Premium Member
5,553 Posts
Nightmare day, me pressure washer died washing the driveway on the job,Steve will be here in 5 and i just got home. Alec is already southbound and he doesnt hang about, Mac? god knows his fone is off

· Premium Member
7,034 Posts
Car is started... I'm dressed and setting off in 5... ETA at Rich's, between 0740 - 0800, Subject to traffic.

· Premium Member
6,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
Seeing as how Rosso and his preening owner are on their way, better oss missen, get dressed and take the mutt out.

· Premium Member
5,553 Posts
I am a bit under the weather

· Premium Member
5,553 Posts
Despatched the gang from my sofas cos i was making like a lion.
Refueled and got this as i got back

· Premium Member
5,553 Posts
What a good do! Finished work and Steve was already on the M62 and so it began. My guests arrived one by one over the next 90 minutes and i got them parked on my next door but one neighbours, Mac brought some gifts and i have stashed them in the Whisky safe for later, the Duke last to arrive rang to tell me he was here and my doorbell was faulty, he wasnt ringing my bell but my neighbours, he has been here before but chose to goto the house with the most Jags on the drive. Top curry with top banter and company and for some not first time we had been.

Back home i sealed my fate with the rest of the gin and a some Cardhu.Paying for it now. Rich had asked me to bring my drone, fortunate to have enough time to return home from the rendezvous to collect it, top brekkies all round with spam and toast, some comedy with the payments spam no spam,coffee,tea,pop combos and you pay i pay but all ended well.The Jag place was great with some classics in for magic. The country blast was decent and a road i have never been on as a driver,unfortunately too windy on the tops for the drone so next tiem for that.

Great to see the gang in full flow and look forward now the January at the N.M.A January 14th National Memorial Aboreteum

Photos today by others.

101 - 120 of 141 Posts