Jaguar Forum banner

Finding part numbers

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  RoboGaz 
#1 ·
Hi folks

What's the quickest online way to find part numbers? (I don't own a parts catalogue, just the repair operation manual.)

I have an '88 XJS H.E. 5.3 V12 with missing door mirrors. Some thief had it away with mine, and I'm looking to replace. UK/London-based, the but car is in storage in Cheshire.

Thanks
Mason

#4 ·
The David Manners parts site is pretty good although when I looked a couple of days ago they were doing some maintenance, but you can do a simple search and it bought up options for mirrors on there.

Also I can see some on ebay that might be what you need.

#5 ·
Thanks, and yes, the website is still under re-construction. I managed to download the parts catalogue in PDF, but it didn't contain wing mirrors. Brilliant! However, I've contacted them directly, and it's been passed to their sales team, so thanks for the heads-up.

M.

#6 ·
You can still search on the site using the search option top right, weird thing is first time I did it I got 52 results, second time 478 ... not sure why. Anyway I can see quite a bit of stuff is out of stock but try this URL and see if it works for you, there are some in stock for about £78 but not sure if they have both sides (I didn't look close enough) ...
https://www.jagspares.co.uk/site/search?page=1&sortby=0&numper=50&q=xjs mirror

Gary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.