Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
the names Ernie but the nickname is Ming, very recently purchased myself a 2013 63 plate xf 3ltr diesel premium, got it from Farnell jaguar up in Bradford, now first thing i will say is that Mike (sales) was great with me, did not push me in to anything, in fact it took me 4 days to make my mind up and call him back.
now i collected the motor Thursday 16th of this month and am very impressed with it, traded up from a BMW 330ci convertable as i no longer enjoyed the drive.
done approximately 450 miles in it now and still have a smile on my face when i get to use it, it was purchased as a 2nd vehicle for travelling from Manchester to Morcambe at weekends and the odd occasion to work during the week when needed. average mpg is 47 according to the computer but as i didn't really buy it for economy it does not interest me what its getting to the gallon, comfort now is my prime target, i find it comfortable, quiet, easy and relaxing to drive, anyway i wont drone on just thought i'd say Hello

regards

ming

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
Hi Ming, Welcome to the forum,

Roger

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

Hi Ming,
Welcome to Jaguar ownership, the website and forum.
I have owned my 04 X350 since last November and it's brilliant.
Everyone here is friendly and helpful and some of the usernames here ( like TeapotTony and PigletJohn ) make me smile.

Tootle Pip.

Supertrev.

·
Registered
2021 F-Pace P250 SE R-Dynamic, 2004 XK8 Coupe 4.2
3,649 Posts
Hello & welcome, won't be long before it's more than the 2nd vehicle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.