Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have taken the plunge and bought my first Jaguar, a 2003 XJR. So far I am delighted with it and have started fixing the (few) issues it has. The powerfold mirrors now powerfold and the rear sun blind now works. The park sensor system just beeps it's recognition of an error to me and, listening to the sensors it appears that one of the rear ones and two front ones are not ticking so I will be getting on with that next.

I love driving it and hope to keep it for a few years so will be keeping it up to scratch and doing as much work on it myself as is practicable. This means I will probably be asking lots of questions :)

· Banned
7,619 Posts
Great Jon welcome to the Forum , and an X350 XJR , just the job for driving down the Norfolk Coast , can I ask if you can perhaps upload a picture or two
and why did you plump for the XJR , was it simply the right car at the right money ? Its a beautiful machine and can I wish you much happiness and enjoyment
with her .

· Registered
1,328 Posts

Hi Jonwend,

Welcome to Jaguar ownership, the website and forum.
Everyone here is friendly and helpful and some of the usernames here ( like TeapotTony and PigletJohn ) make me smile.

Tootle Pip.

Supertrev.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I particularly wanted a V8 and this XJR appeared at the right money and within a reasonable distance from here. I will stick a couple of pictures up when it gets cleaned this weekend. Right, I'm off to explore this forum to make a list of jobs I ought to be tackling !

· Premium Member
11,060 Posts
Hi Jonwend, welcome to the forum. Sounds like a nice car.
Please update your signature via the link below for future reference.

Roger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.