Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just purchased my first Jaguar. After waiting for my old 2002 Vectra CDX to start to give up, I started the hunt about a month ago. I've been looking for an X-type, but was being very fussy about what I wanted, spec, colour, mileage and price wise.
I found two that pretty much matched my wish list last week and on Saturday I drove from Cambridge to Leeds to look at one of them.

I've bought a 2007, X-Type SE, 2.5 with 57k on it and a full history. Very clean and tidy and I'm looking forward to doing the PX next Tuesday and driving her back home!

I've found a local Jag mechanic at Ely who I'll take the car to to get it checked over and then for servicing.

We have two more Jags in the family. Dad has an old XJ6 for weekend use pretty much ! and my brother has a lovely silver S reg'd XK8.

Look forward to using the forums..
Richard

·
Premium Member
11,060 Posts
Hi Richard, welcome to the forum.

Roger

·
Registered
1,326 Posts

Hi Richard,
Welcome to Jaguar ownership, the website and forum.
I have owned my 04 X350 since last November and it's brilliant.
Everyone here is friendly and helpful and some of the usernames here ( like TeapotTony and PigletJohn ) make me smile.

Tootle Pip.

Supertrev.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.