Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that was a pain, five hours to get the old hub out on the drivers side, also done new front disc and pads, need ti do it all again tomorrow on passenget side, not an easy job when you have a broken leg :?

·
Premium Member
23,827 Posts
How did you break your leg Tony? Last time I saw you both legs were working correctly.

If everything is ok when you’ve finished the work then the abs light will clear itself, if not let me know and I’ll nip round and clear it for you.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Jim.
Was riding through Paris when some numpty opened their door, caught my foot and knee, twisted my leg right round and poppedthe top of my tibia off just behind the knee cap, rode all the way home like it. Waiting to be admitted for surgery for a plate.
have now replaced both hubs), discs and pads, bought mysrlf an isoft as you recommended and now all running ok with no pretty lights on the dash board.

·
Premium Member
23,827 Posts
That’s great news on the car mate, glad to hear it. Hope everything goes ok with the leg, just let me know if you need a hand with anything.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
This may delay your attempt to do the next one...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.