G15's story

coling

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
Fingers crossed all sorted Glenn and no long term issues.

JimC64

Reaction score
Defiinitely hob nobbing there there Glenn, some big names too, you ole name dropper you :razz:

Good that you had a good run back and cruise all ok, hope its sorted and not intermittent issue.

Good plan too, sort the Mrs out with a nice new XE and make her happy, then hit her with, I need to change mine now lol. Wise beyond your years!

The blue I think you may be talking about is the Caseium blue I think it is, lovely colour too.

Keep us updated on events

Jim

Glenn65

Reaction score
This arrived at the weekend.
Need to get some cables to extend the RCA inputs and headphone jacks. When these arrive I can then look as splitting it down to prep the cables, the plan is that I can get access to the jacks while the armrest is up and also to allow the lid to be able to close properly without squishing the inputs.
With 2 grandkids watching stuff in the back seat there has been a couple of times the centre seat has had to be used, so this will allow the kids to still be entertained when on a drive if this happens again plus I’m hoping it’ll tidy up the cables that are all over the place.
Already had the headphones, but the new old stock control unit looks perfect.

Glenn65

Reaction score
Yes he does like a good palindrome. Janis thinks I’m off my trolley me wanting her to take photos of my dash. If the cap fits...

coling

I Have Donated !
Reaction score
We are all a bit mad Glenn, so you are in good company. Our women folks generally don’t get it!

C16RKC

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have had a hard year Glen, shocked to see your Grandson in hospital after a nasty dog-bite, and I'm so very sorry to hear your mother passed away. That must have been awful, and I really think you've handled it well.

The Jag is looking splendid, I hope it recovered from the KFC Coca-Cola attack! I knew fast food was bad for us, but I never realised it could be harmful to our cars too...